Jean E. Pierre-Louis
Cell - 919-***-****
EDUCATION: To secure a position with a well established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in the business environment.
North Carolina Central University
Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
Graduated: May 2010
TECHNICAL CERTIFICATIONS: Comptia A+, Comptia Net+, Comptia Security+
February 2011 – Present
Quality Assurance Tester, Vistronix Morrisville, NC
• Defining a testing strategy, test plans, schedule and requirements based on an understanding of product functionality and architecture
• Developing and executing test plans using Automation tools
• Documenting, tracking, and communicating test plans, test results, analysis, and unresolved problems
• Monitoring problem resolutions and verifying through retests
August 2010 – February 2011
System Administrator, Franklin County Health Department Louisburg, NC
• Perform system administration duties on databases, applications, and other servers including debug, maintain, upgrade, and general support.
• Rigorously create and maintain documentation for all processes and procedures.
• Lead, train and support the daily activities of staff.
• Manage & troubleshoot networks, intranet & internet connectivity throughout the organization.
• Provide basic to intermediate office productivity and internally developed application support for users
• Performing backups and disaster recovery plans.
June 2010 – August 2010
Data Analyst, GlaxoSmithKline Durham, NC
• Perform data migration for internal users
• Provide training for new users
• Troubleshoot and verify any user issues
• Provide daily reports for users and managers
Feb 2009 – June 2010
Quality Assurance Specialist, Design Facilitator Raleigh, NC
• Performing quality assurance testing and integrity checks on
All software products using agile development.
• Reproducing customer issues and assisting developers with fixes
• Developing methods for ensuring a high level of software quality
• Verifying patches and bug fixes
• Recommending and implementing process improvements
IT Technician, Peak Systems, Raleigh, NC
• Perform data migration and imaging
• Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software
• Install and perform repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment including printers and scanners.
• Provide Tier-1 client technical support for Enterprise users
COMPUTER EXPERIENCE Languages: Java, MySQL, PHP, HTML
Operating Environments: Dell PowerEdge 600SC, Microsoft Server 2003/2008, Windows 95-Windows 7, RHEL, JIRA, Active Directory.
Business Tools: Office 2007, Office 2010, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio,
Documentum, Lotus Notes 8.5, Norton Ghost, Symantec endpoint