Bronx, N.Y 10457
Objective: To seek a position where my experience, enthusiasm, and skills will be effectively utilized with the potential to grow to the next level.
Education: State University of New York/Bronx Educational Opportunity Center
1/07-3/07 Graduation: March 2007, Certificate,
Good in using Access, Power Point, Outlook, Excel, Keyboarding, Typing 50 WPM.
9/02-6/06 Bronx Aerospace Academy High School
Graduation: June 2006, Diploma
12/07-04/08 Andrews Plaza Housing Assoc. Bronx, NY
- Personal assistant to the supervisor
- Execute all daily office duties as well as all personal errands for the supervisor
- Handle all incoming/outgoing service calls to tenants and vendors
- Write and dispatch work orders for tenant complaints, maintain/created - -spreadsheets for work orders, yearly inspections/recertification’s, checks and close out all completed work by handymen or vendors.
- Responsible for faxing all proper documents to vendors, cleaning out all pending work, and filing all closed out work orders as well as correspondence.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance for the front desk.
11/07-12/07 United Parcel Service-UPS Bronx, NY
- Assisted driver in deliverying heavy packages to customers
-Assisted customers when needed
06/07-07/07 Bronx Educational Opportunity center Bronx, N.Y
- Filing of documents, answering phones, typing, mail sorting
02/06-03/06 Family Dept. Store Bronx, N.Y
- Respond to all inquiries in a polite and professional manner
- Ensure that all merchandized was displayed appropriately
- Responsible that inventory was stocked and maintained
10/05-01/06 SoBRo (Digital/Media publishing) Bronx, N.Y
- Edited film clips, directed short films, performed in short films
- Publish short clips, able to use cameras, and computers
- Produced a movie called “The Haunting”
07/02-08/02 SISDA Day Camp Bronx, N.Y
- Provided counseling and support to children in my care
- Discuss with parents about upcoming events, or activities
- Initiated and coordinated trips, events, and other educational activities
Languages: Bilingual in both Spanish and English
Skills: Good in using Access, Power Point,Excel, Outlook, Keyboarding, Typing 50 WPM,
Filing of documents, Answering phones, coordinating events, Mail Sorting, Maintaining call logs for orientations.
12/03- present FDNY Explorer Program Bronx, NY
Community Majors, Helping disable kids,
References Available Upon Request