Arlington Heights, IL 60004
847-***-**** (Home Phone)
847-***-**** (Cell Phone)
To obtain an entry-level position in software/computer engineering that would allow me to utilize my skills in programming and use my knowledge of computers to contribute to the growth and expansion of the company.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering Technology
Graduation: June 2007
DeVry University Addison, IL
Accumulative GPA: 3.18 / 4.0
Award(s): DeVry Dean’s Scholarship
Senior Project: In a team of five, built an automated temperature controlled faucet and shower. This will helped prevent burns for all ages. Responsibilities for the project included finance spending and assisting with writing the code to control the control box.
Microsoft Tools Programs Coding Other
MS Excel AxIDE C#/C++ Statistics
MS Word MATLAB SQL Calculus
MS PowerPoint UNIX Visual Basic Customer Service
MS Project LINUX Java Communications
MS FrontPage OpNET Computer Troubleshooting
FTD- Florists Transworld Delivery, Downers Grove, IL June 2007 – March 2008
Customer Support Representative
• Helped customers through incoming calls resolve issues with Mercury software.
• Worked on both the software side and web based side of the software we provide along with maintaining how the website looked for the customer.
• Help to send out new software updates and explain updates to the customer.
• Did walkthroughs of the web based side to customers and showed them how to maintain their own website themselves.
Medical Pediatrics, Rolling Meadows, IL April 2005 – August 2005
• Fixed patient charts and added material to specific charts depending on their name.