To obtain a position that will allow me to maximize my management skills, training experience, provide customer satisfaction, and demonstrate my strong interpersonal skills.
Bank of America Newark, NJ
Legacy Asset Servicing January 2012 – March 2012
Senior Mortgage Collector
• Servicing of mortgage loans including properly documenting homeowner financial information, qualifying homeowner for home assistance options, account research, etc
• Securing transactions and responses to customer, investor, or 3rd party related inquires
• Handling and resolving customer escalations in a proactive and professional manner
• Providing daily coaching and feedback to other associates within the site
• Displaying compliance with federal laws and company guidelines in order to minimize losses and legal concerns
• Demonstrating understanding of governing rules and regulations
• ASSET Member: Creating performance competitions that increased morale and overall performance of the site
Bank of America Newark, NJ
Customer Marketing Department November 2010 – January 2012
Customer Service and Sales Associate II
• Demonstrated consultative selling and closing skills while establishing, retaining, and deepening relationships with customers to achieve team sales goals and provide quality customer service
• Provided proactive sales activities of basic products while referring more complex requests to different lines of business (e.g., business accounts or possible refinance options)
• Processed transactions accurately and efficiently to build customer confidence and trust, based on established policies and procedures
• Communicated valuable promotional offers to clients in regards to their accounts
• Provided feedback to managers from clients on new and current promotions
Nordstrom Short Hills, NJ
Retail Consultant/Assistant Manager/ Dept. Manager November 2005-November 2010
• Demonstrated expertise in current fashion and product knowledge
• Maintained a balance between service and daily tasks and expected sales productivity
• Collaborated with merchant team to ensure that the customer receives the finest fit, quality, value and selection
• Ensured the aesthetic and functional display of merchandise to achieve maximized sales.
• Planned, prepared and executed a Driving Your Business Plan that included events and promotions to achieve volume goals.
• Inspired employees by setting the example of excellent service and sales; taught coached and developed employees to deliver outstanding service that created an environment that is passionate about customer service.
• Selected as Fashion Board Coordinator to conduct monthly product education seminars and organizing client focused special events and promotions
Essex County College Newark, NJ
Psychology Sept. 2006 – May 2008
University High School Newark, NJ
General studies Sept. 2001 –June 2005
References furnished upon request