**** ******** ****** ********* #* MANHATTAN BEACH, CALIFORNIA 90266
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a Marketing position with excellent mobility and room to grow where I can contribute my education, skills, and training to benefit my employer.
SUMMARY: • More than four years of experience in sales and marketing in a corporate environment.
• College graduate with BSBA in Marketing and Economics.
• Detail-oriented, able to prioritize to complete multiple tasks within guidelines.
• Proficient in MS Office, Windows XP, html homepage, and the Internet.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science Business Administration in Marketing, August 2003
University of Tulsa, Tulsa Oklahoma
EXPERIENCE: Advertising Coordinator, July 2006 to present
Merle Norman Cosmetics, Los Angeles, California
• Set up and coordinate all zip code mailings for Studio Owners through out the United States with vendor so new customers are targeted and generate new business/revenue for the Studio Owners’ store.
• Enforce cooperative advertising guidelines to Studio Owners throughout the United States making sure television, radio, yellow page, and direct mail mediums of advertising are acceptable for credit.
• Assist Supervisor of Department in calling on Studio Owners to meet deadlines and obtain pertinent information.
Sales Administrator, January 2006 to June 2006
ADP, Los Angeles, California
• Responsible for providing overall clerical and administrate support to 35 District Managers and 4 Managers.
• Select and prepare marketing materials for District Managers to present to accountants and bankers to persuade clients to use ADP services.
• Liaison between corporate and Small Business Services office for hiring and termination procedures.
Administrative Assistant February 2005 to January 2006
1st Century Bank, Los Angeles, California
• Responsible for providing overall clerical and administrate support, assist Managing Director with meetings, appointments, and conference calls.
• Prepare, organize, and send via mail accounts payable checks to vendors for services and products used in the corporate office and bank branch.
• Answer phone calls and transfer to proper outlet.
ACTIVITIES: • Chi Omega Sorority
• American Marketing Association
• Member of TU Cheer Squad
• Boys and Girl Club of Santa Monica fund raiser volunteer
• Los Angeles Revlon Walk for the Cure and Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure