Delavan, WI *****
To obtain a position using the Unreal Engine specifically Level Design, Environmental Design. I am virtually Master in Unreal engine with well over 5,000 + hours in my short time using it.
B.A Science Technology: Video Game Art & Design. Westwood College Online, Denver, Colorado. Graduation March 2011
Delavan-Darien High School, Delavan, Wisconsin 53115, ( 262) ***-****, General Studies, Diploma, 2001
SPECIALTY WORK/EDUCATION SKILLS:
Experience in game design using the following programs:
* Unreal Engine 3 * UDK * Torque
* 3dMax * Maya * Adobe Photoshop
* Adobe Indesign * Adobe Dreamweaver * Adobe Illustrator
* Adobe Flash * Action Script 2.0 * Adobe Sound Booth
* Torsion * DevTrack * Microsoft Office Word
* Microsoft Office PowerPoint * Microsoft Office Excel * C++
VisoStudio’s, Michigan Dates Employment: 1/6/10-Current
Supervisor: Jamal Watson
Job Title: Lead Character Modeler/ Lead Animator/ Level Designer
* Attend 1 weekly meeting via internet with other team members to discuss strategies for the progression of the
* Model Characters off Concept Art
* Design Levels based on concept Art and original ideas
* Lighting Effects based on Environmental Effects, Storyboard, and original ideas
* Propose new Ideas/concepts
ID Tech Camp (Internal Drive), California Dates Employed March- August 2010
Supervisor: Randy Polliard, Program Manager, iD Gaming Academy/iD Programming Academy, Office:
Job Title: Lead Instructor with 3 staff members as team
* Teach 12-18 years of age( 8 Students learning Unreal)
* Teach the basics of Unreal and Advance Unreal Engine 3( Kismet, Lighting, Bot paths, BSP, Matinee)
* Staff members monitoring their daily schedules and activities
* Responsible for 45 students per section, around the clock
* Arranged Daily meetings with my staff
* Started off as Instructor at Northwestern University for 2 weeks.
* Taught at Lake Forest for 2 Weeks at the Gaming Arcade, being promoted to Lead Instructor.
Forever Interactive: Chicago, IL Dates Employed: September 2009- March 2010
Job Title: Programmer
* Attend 2 weekly meetings with other team members for the progression of the project
* Helped with 3d art and graphics for project, when needed
* Helped program Xbox 360 game controller
Raven Software: Madison, WI Dates Employed: May 2009- September 2009
Job Title: Q.A Game Tester
Position: Game Tester
* Reported efficient and accurate bugs
* Wrote reports on Bugs in DevTrack
* Followed Daily assignments and tasks
* Attend 1 weekly meeting with other team members for the progression of the project
* Westwood College Dean’s List 2010
* Member of IGA, International Gaming Association since 2008
* Member of Freelance Writers since 2009FP* Member of Westwood College Gaming Club since 2008
* Member of Xbox 360 Gamers’ Club since 2008
Upon Request Negotiable
Software QA Tester
Wheeling, IL - ios, qa, tester, android, cases, scrum, agile,...
Self Employed Welding
Milwaukee, WI - soldering, metal, welding, components, weld,...
Self Employed Operator
Beloit, WI - self employed, lathe, changes, cnc, employed, wi,...
Quality Assurance Tester
Aurora, IL - testing, tester, sql, unix, test, solaris,...
Janesville, WI - wi, mechanic, mills, power, farmers, machinist,...
Lombard, IL - jira, testing, qa, sql server, qtp, test cases,...
Customer Service Representative
Harvard, IL - writer, delivery, packing, office, corporate,...