Seeking a full time position as an echocardiographer
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
Bachelor of Science, Diagnostic Medical Imaging, May 2008
Courses taken include: adult and pediatric echocardiography, cardiology, cross sectional anatomy of the thorax and physiology.
- Touro College, Brooklyn, NY
Undergraduate courses and science prerequisites
- Registry eligible
Clinical Ultrasound Experience:
- June 2008-present Echo Sono Labs Dr.Traube, Dr. Marush Dr. Plawes, Brooklyn, NY. Scans performed include transthoracic echocardiograms, stress echos, carotid, arterial lower extremities, DVT’s, small parts, and abdomen studies. Equipment used: GE Vivid I and Acuson Cypress
- March-May 2008 Brookdale Medical Center Adult Echo Lab, Brooklyn, NY. Scans performed include transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiograms. Equipment used: GE Vivid 7
- September- December 2007 Maimonides Medical Center Adult Echo Lab, Brooklyn, NY. Scans performed include echocardiograms transthoracic and transesophageal, and stress echocardiograms. Equipment used: HP Sono 5500
- July-August 2007 Cornell Medical Center General Ultrasound Lab, New York, NY. Scans performed include abdomen, small parts, gynecology, and vascular studies. Equipment used: Acuson and GE Logiq 7
- January-May 2007 Maimonides Medical Center High Risk OB Lab, Brooklyn, NY. Scans performed include first trimester dating, second trimester anatomy scans, nuchal translucency tests, biophysical profile, and gynecology.
- September-December 2006 Bronx VA Medical Center, Bronx, NY. Scans performed in abdomen, renal, carotid, and DVT’s.