Wissal Ben Khalifa
Oak View, CA 93022
University of Akron, Akron, Ohio, August 2008
Master in Technical Education, Instructional Technology and Training, Cumulative GPA: 4.0/4.0
Berry College, Mount Berry, Georgia, April 2005
Master of Business Administration, Cumulative GPA: 3.52/4.0
Berry College, Mount Berry, Georgia, May 2003
Bachelor of Science, Interdisciplinary Major, Business-Anthropology, Cumulative GPA: 3.64/4.0
Honors & Awards
Big South Conference Presidential Honor Roll
NCAA Division I Women’s Tennis Championship
Four-year Academic/Athletic Scholarships
Computer Experience: Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Word, Word Perfect
Leadership/Teamwork skills: Captain of Varsity Tennis Team
Foreign Languages: French, English, Arabic, and Spanish
Women’s Information Network Inc., Rome, Georgia
Consultant, Strategies of World Class Organization, August 2004-April 2005
• Analyzed the firm’s implementation strategy and organizational structure.
• Evaluated the external environmental and the industrial conditions that affected the competitiveness of the industry.
• Identified the strategic issues and problems facing the firm.
• Analyzed financial position and recommended a course of action.
Weil Tennis Academy, Ojai, California
PR/Marketing and Admission Director, December 2004- June 2006
• Managed and helped develop strategic PR plans related to sales and marketing.
• Directed clients and conducted the daily projects and operations of all accounts.
• Managed daily activities and overall planning and execution of strategic goals.
• Managed the firm’s internal and external communication activities.
• Responsible for the successful operation of admissions through an aggressive, goal-oriented sales plan.
Berry College Library, Mount Berry, Georgia
Supervisor, August 2003- December2004
• Assisted management team and provided QA support.
• Delegated responsibilities to student workers.
• Assisted Berry community and Rome community with research.
Berry College Foreign Languages/Psychology Departments, Mount Berry, Georgia
Student Worker/ Teacher Assistant, August 2001- May 2002
• Assisted faculty and administration develop spreadsheets to analyze grades.
• Helped with grading class assignments.
Forest Hill Aquaboulevard, Paris, France
Superintendent, secretary, May 2000- July 2000
• Enhanced interpersonal and community skills in a multi-cultural environment.
• Guided and assisted customers.
• Managed all cash transactions.
Tennis, Finance club, International Club, Athletes Bettering the Community Organization Program.