Brenda Yvonne Pitts
OBJECTIVE: A position in Management that will allow me to use my experience and knowledge in a management and team environment.
· Eighteen years of case work and case management- systematic administrative experience.
· Six years of customer service and call center engagement.
· Knowledge of basic computer skills- Microsoft Office, Tracking at Glance and MLS software.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Interviewing and triage assessments of non-profit section 8 and public housing residents to make sure housing inspection compliance's are met.
· Documentation of confidential facts according to housing, federal, state and local guidelines and policy regulations.
· Provides direct and comprehensive counseling to assist and refer clients to service oriented agencies for methods of prevention and intervention.
· Conducts home and office visits to identify clients’ immediate or long term needs
for the purpose of case management effectiveness and statistical reporting.
· Prepare and compile monthly reports and narrative summaries as required for use by local, state, and federal polices at HUD and senior departmental request.
· Develops and participates in education and training for clients within the community; makes presentations related to departmental and public agencies concerning social services.
· Acts as liaison and advocate to assist clients with certain social and economic problems and complaints according to agency’s statutory restrictions.
· Work consists of projects and studies that require analytical - problem solving skills and strategic planning.
· Fosters a good working rapport with clients, community agencies, corporate entities, law enforcement agencies and departmental officials.
· Interprets and explains guidelines and procedures per state and federal policy to clients for the purposes of eligibility requirements.
03/04-08/08 Case Manager- HAS II Hope VI Community Support Service San Antonio Housing Authority
09/01-09/02 Order Entry/Data Clerk OVC
03/98-08/01 Customer Service Representative Dunhill Staffing Services
10/96-02/97 Customer Service Consultant Caremark Pharmacy
03/95-01/96 Customer Service Representative Sears Home Central
11/87-08/94 Eligibility Worker II Texas Department Of Human Services
04/84-10/87 Caseworker City Of San Antonio Community Action Division
Education: Bachelors of Arts Our Lake Of the Lake University. San Antonio, Texas 2003
Master Of Business Administration University of Phoenix Campus San Antonio, Texas 2008
References Upon Request