Hawthorne, Ca 90250
Objective: Position as Front Desk / Receptionist using my 6 years of customer service experience.
Oct. 2007- Jan. 2009 Front Desk AMF Bowling Centers Westchester, Ca
Position entails greeting customers, giving the perfect bowling experience while multi tasking with making reservations, answering phones, and assisting bowlers in various ways.
• Demonstrated excellent customer service and organization by awarding the center with various 100%.
• Balanced league financial reports and trained co-workers in task.
• Became a top performer and received various customer service awards, help coordinate events, and contributed to customer retention improving 35%.
May 2006–Oct. 2006 Sales Associate Sketchers Footwear Santa Monica, Ca
Position entails interesting buyers and addressing clients’ questions and concerns.
• Ensured that all merchandise was organized by color, size, and style.
• Processed cash and credit card transactions.
• Ordered and organized incoming stock shipments.
July 2005- May 2006 Hostess El Torito Restaurants Marina Del Rey,Ca
Position entails supervising and coordinating activities of the dinning room personnel to provide fast and courteous to patrons.
• Booked reservations, directed incoming calls, and organized daily seating arrangements.
• Identify and resolve problems, listen and respond to requests.
Apr.2004 – May 2005 Supervisor AMC Theaters Century City, Ca
Responsible for the progress and productivity of employees
• Anticipated rushes and increased productivity by 25%.
Palisades Charter High School 2002 – 2006
• Member of Deans Honor Roll
• Graduated with 3.0 GPA
Cal State University Northridge 2006 -2007
• Recognized Member of Kappa Kappa Gamma
Santa Monica College 2007 – present
• Business major
• Microsoft Office (Word,Excel,Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Internet applications
• PC and Mac