To obtain an entry level position in music engineering.
Columbia College of Chicago, Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Audio Arts and Acoustics Graduation Date (May, 2009)
Major: Audio Engineering
Avis Rent A Car, Libertyville,IL
Manager – August 2004 to Present
• Facilitated day to day operations.
• Ensured customer satisfaction.
• Handled and analyzed inventory.
Program Production, Lombard, IL
Intern – June 2009 to September 2010
• Assisted producers to prepare and guide on-air talent with broadcasts.
• Cooperated with camera men to keep safety for all parties.
• Staged equipment for production.
• Created best sound for A1 to mix into production.
• Maintained and distributed equipment for use on future productions.
• Projects included sports coverage for Chicago Sky, Chicago Rush, Chicago Wolves, Chicago Bears, Chicago Fire, and Fox Sportsnet North.
• Recorded and mixed Metal bands “Izom” and “Room 101”
• Recorded school bands in genres of Jazz trios, solo Harp, Big Band and String sections.
• Boom Operator and sound mixer for film “How I Killed Mumblecore.”
• Assistant engineer For The Pimps album “Quickly Now Gentlemen With A Lively Step” and “Outlaw Gold.”
• Assisted engineer and mixer for R&B artist Ripley Fairchild for Faithstar Records.
• Remote recorded bands for tv show “Chicago Live.”
• Member of I.B.E.W. Local 1220 union.
• Managed front of House sound for Columbia college live sketch show “Freq Out”
• Excels in Pro Tools, moderate with Nuendo and Logic.
• Ten years experience playing bass guitar.
• Practiced in ADR, Voice over recording, Foley, and film post production.
• Experienced with live remote location recording on a media truck.
• Familiarity with Nagra equipment.