Adeel Siddiqui cell: 916-***-**** email@example.com
Seeking a full-time position as a Project Manager in the technical field
Sr. RF Engineer WiLine Networks, Inc. Feb 2007 – present
• Managed a team of 1 RF engineer and 4 technicians.
• Designed and deployed Microwave links for all major cities in the Bay area.
• Designed one of the first GigE paths in USA which provides a bandwidth of 1Gbps from the data center to the customers.
• Designed microwave network backhaul architectures, using link budgets, link availability planning and link
• redundancy/diversity strategies.
• Performed detailed design reviews and audits to ensure that all network objectives are fulfilled, and
• Tracking project status against plan.
• Develop network designs at licensed microwave bands (11, 18, 23 GHz) and unlicensed bands (5.8, 5.4, 5.3 & 3.65 GHz).
• Evaluated, tested and troubleshot microwave products. Worked with NOC/Tier 3 and equipment suppliers to resolve product defects
• Assisted commissioning and field teams during backhaul network site construction and commissioning.
• Designed processes which are currently the lifeblood of RF Department.
• Worked on drawings for site builds using MS Visio and AutoCAD.
• Performed all FCC related work which included applying for license, calculating distance, co-ordinates as well as frequency planning.
• Monitor the KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) of the radios to provide 99.999% availability to customer
RF New Site Build Manager T-Mobile USA Sept 2006 – Feb 2007
• Issued search ring including coverage comparison with other carriers.
• Evaluated Search Rings and Candidates for design purposes.
• Evaluated Coverage in ASSET for proposed sites.
• Identified and performed propagation/coverage analysis of new cell site location for T-Mobile Network in Sacramento, West Sacramento, Racho Cordova, El Dorado Hills and nearby areas.
• Candidate Evaluation in ASSET with different parameters.
• Validated New Model Tuning Sites.
• Proposed future sites for better coverage.
• Responsible for final approval of the Site, Search Ring, Candidate
Nokia BSS Engineer Cingular Wireless Nov 2005 – Sep 2006
• Routine monitoring and review of radio network Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
• Performing System and Network KPI Acceptance Test.
• Calibrate and evaluate performance of test equipment of CW transmitters, receivers, and CDMA optimization equipment.
EVDO Optimization Specialist Sprint PCS May 2005 – Nov 2005
• Performed EVDO launch for Milwaukee Wisconsin Market.
• Determine optimal cell placement based on factors relating to zoning restrictions, regulatory issues, handoff status, path balance, RF interference, coverage footprint and capacity management.
• Determined if new sites are functioning properly during the initial baseline process.
• Worked with optimization team to troubleshoot problem areas.
Software Engineering Internship Mobilink April 2002 – Aug 2003
• Determined optimal cell placement based on factors relating to zoning restrictions, regulatory issues, handoff status, path balance, RF interference, coverage footprint and capacity management.
• Created tests for site verification and optimization.
California State University, Master of Science GPA 3.6
Major: Electrical Engineering
ASSET Invex3G Microsoft Project Advanced Design System MapInfo SmartBits
Performance Network Analyzer Spectrum Analyzer Oscilloscope Power Meter