Sunnyvale, Ca ***89
Objective: Seeking a challenging position with growth opportunity.
OS/App Skills: Windows 95/98/NT/ME,2k,Xp, MS-DOS, Unix, Linux 7.2, Solaris 5.7, MS-Office 97/2000, AutoCad14, PhotoShop, FileMaker Pro, Partition, Magic, System Command, Acrobat, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Netscape, Internet Explorer, and Norton Systemworks.
Area Truck Driving School, Santa Clara, California
Class A License Endorsement: TX
08/06-12/08 Microprobe Inc
• Performed heavy phone customer service
• Load /Unload truck using hand truck or pallet jack
• Ship product to domestic and international customer, and delivery
• Received product from vendor and restore to warehouse.
• Inventory, Create work order, Order supply, Finalize shipment.
• Help engineer to do drawing on Auto-Cad, Set up network printer.
• Create BOM (build of material or schematic) for production line.
09/02- 08/06 Agilent Technologies (Ikon Office Solutions)
Sr. On site specialist
• Helped developed guidelines of operating procedures
• Performed heavy phone customer service.
• Schedule appointments with clients and vendors
• Maintain good rapport and relationships with clients and top executives tailoring services to their needs
• Came up with cost and time saving solutions that saved the customer over $30,000 a year unnecessary expenses
• Customer enrollment in service increased 45% since our induction
• Data entry and analysis utilizing spreadsheet and statistical
• Made presentation to site and integrated manager to update them on progress and new developments
• Printer setup/ TCP/IP bit configuration for assign printer
06/99 – 06/01 Lam Research, Fremont, California
• Performed conference room setup using AV projectors HP-7110, Epson 61-P, coax cable, AV cable, S-video, pcb-component, LCD, Encoder, Decoder, Auto-cad, troubleshoot and configuration,
• Performed calibration test on various 2300 modules.
• Setup hardware and software testing environment: Test equipment integration and OS/drivers installation, configuration, and backup
• Executed functional, error, and regression test. Tracked bugs using LAM NCR database.
• Performed system and board level troubleshoots using Innerview Application and DMM. Reworked as required.
06/94 - 06/99 United States Postal Services, San Jose, California
Performed customer services; sorted, fingered, and distributed mail.
References: Available upon request