Rahul A. Paropkari
*** **** *******, ***. #***, Kansas City, MO 64112
- Successfully designed enterprise solutions for voice with TDM PBX and IP based networked systems
- Designed software based large scale unified communication systems with open IP platform
- Served as a technical expert in Wireless LAN designs and VOIP / VoWLAN solutions
- University of Missouri-Kansas City (GPA 3.62/4.0) Aug 2009 – Dec 2011
Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering (Telecommunications)
Emphasis: Network Architecture, Network Security, Wireless Networks, Wireless Communications, Digital Cellular Communications, RF Microwave Communications.
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (GPA 3.78/4.0) Aug 2003 – May 2007
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Telecommunication
Emphasis: Communication Engineering and Networks, Mobile Communication, Digital Signal and Image Processing, Principles of Communication Engineering, Network Design Theory.
- Directed Reading (Advisor Name – Dr. Cory Beard, UMKC)
Study and Analysis of Cellular / WLAN Intern Networking, Vertical Handoffs, Handover delays, Security Issues.
• Innovating Solutions LLC, Kansas City, USA Feb 2010 – Present
RF/Wireless Design Engineer
- Involved in the Research, Development, Design and Testing of the Wireless and Embedded Systems
- Planning and Execution of the Manufacturing and Post-Production activities for an efficient business cycle
- Manage Inventory and Order Equipment as required for research/study related to the product development
- Designed Standalone WLAN equipments that sends real time data using 802.11 over the internet for processing
- Designed Infrastructure based network devices including sensor calibration which can talk on any WLAN networks
• Siemens Enterprise Communications Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, INDIA July 2007 - June 2009
Executive – Marketing, Product Lifecycle Management
Central Operations and Business Development
- Product line manager responsible for training the sales team on products and technology and giving them the pricing support to achieve the desired customer solution
- Created network designs for many projects in unified communications, wireless LANs, TDM/IP telephony using SIP/H.323/HFA, and data networking
- Planned and Designed systems involving Voice over WLAN in an enterprise scenario demonstrating a perfect example for integration of Voice and Data on the same Wi-Fi network
- Compiled all documents related with the products that involved datasheets, sales release documents, product presentations, white papers and other technical documents
- Capacity managed WLAN products, monitored inventory control using local / global planning tools and organized records to increase team efficiency and also make competitive offers to the customers
- Served as a subject matter expert for the sales team in many other countries across Asia
- Data entry for offer creation and order loading using Citrix server platform that included generating bill of materials, profit margin calculations, costing details, and report generations
- Developed customer relationships and assured their satisfaction
• Volunteer Intern, Tracer Software LLC, Kansas City, USA Oct 2010 – Oct 2011
Systems Administration Intern
- Web design and setting up the system servers to host multiple websites using Microsoft IIS
- Helped install the software in a new machine and ensure functionality of all features
- Also assisted in setting up a test machine to carry out all testing before the product launch
• UMKC’s Information Systems labs, Kansas City, USA Aug 2010 – Dec 2011
- Assisted students with issues related to their UMKC computer accounts
- Operational support related to hardware and software of computers and other lab equipment
- Maintained a proper and disciplined lab environment and professionalism as required
- Communicating issues with the call center and the network administrators for any further assistance to the clients for any critical issues
• Government Engineering College, Aurangabad, INDIA June 2005 - June 2007
Active leader and member for Training and Placement cell
- Tutored students and participated in group discussions involving the faculty and alumni to suggest improvements in these activities
- Actively participated and volunteered as a student representative for all career fairs and on-campus recruitments. Acted as a one point contact and communicated with all recruiters and company representatives
- Organized and managed events on monthly basis those are motivating to the students. This had aptitude exams and guest speaker visiting the campus every month
- Communications Networking Tools: Wireshark, OPNET, MATLAB
- Multisim, Ekahau Wireless LAN Planning Tool, FEKO, Pspice, Citrix EasySell
- BGP, DHCP, DNS, FTP, HTTP, LDAP, TCP/IP, SNMP, ISDN and other networking protocols
- Cellular Technologies LTE, GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, EV-DO, HSDPA, MIMO, WiMax
- Hands on experience in 802.11 devices for Wireless LAN, 802.15 and related equipment
- Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Windows OS, Mac OS, SQL Server (2005/2008), MS IIS (6.0/7.0/7.5)
- Designed a 802.11 based standalone device to demonstrate a perfect example for machine to machine (M2M) communication over the WLAN
- Research, Study and Planning related to the interoperability of Cellular/WLAN wireless networks in an enterprise environment, but not limited to the emergency situations.
- Physical Layer design for Long Term Evolution technology (LTE). Demonstrated why SC-FDMA is used for uplink because of lower Peak to Average Power Ratio (PAPR) instead of OFDMA
- Design of a GSM system for small area like the urban city and a rural area
- Simulation of various networks in Wireless LAN environment using the OPNET tool
- Design of a broadband micro-strip patch antenna using CAD FEKO tool
- Study of multipath RF propagation and Channel capacity modeling in CAD FEKO
- Studied the role of a consulting firm in a successful ERP implementation as a project
Activities and Professional Involvement:
- Attended Workshops on Microcontroller based system design, Image & video coding, Robotics
- Completed projects on ‘Three stage power amplifier’ and ‘Infra Red transmitter receiver circuit’
- Presented technical paper ‘Embedded Systems’ at an Inter-State college level competition
- Project on ‘Automatic number plate recognition’ and ‘SMS based home appliance controller’
- Organized national level events and competitions at Govt. Engg. College Aurangabad (IND)
- Member of ‘Nisarga Mitra Mandal’ a Non-Government Organization under United Nations
Kansas City, MO - lte, different, ims, analyzer, radio, issues,...
Electrical Engineering Research
Kansas City, MO - lte, research, analyzer, radio, python, different,...
Kansas City, MO - cisco, arkansas, enterprise, network,...
Sr. Project Manager
Overland Park, KS - voice, sprint, forecasting, lte, printers,...
Kansas City, MO - msc, bts, certification, tool, cloud, service,...
Kansas City, MO - cisco, network, ip, tcp, emc, kansas, ccna, cable,...
Information Technology Office
Overland Park, KS - azure, residential, virtual, l.l.c., solutions,...