To make sincere and continuous efforts towards building a promising career and to take challenges in life so that I can contribute to the growth and success of the organization I am working with impressive performance.
Bachelor of Engineering
College : PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
University : Anna University, Coimbatore
Branch : Computer Science and Engineering
Year of passing : 2012
Percentage : 58.6% (1st to 8th semester)
School : Govt. Higher Secondary School, Pannapatty
Year of passing : 2008
Percentage : 86.91 %
School : Govt. Higher Secondary School,Pannapatty
Year of passing : 2006
Percentage : 68.8%
AREA OF INTEREST
• Data Structures.
Programming Languages : C, C++, Java
Platforms Worked : Windows (XP/ Vista/7)
IDES used : Netbeans (6.91), Codeblocks (10.05)
Software Packages : Microsoft office 2007 & 2010
PROJECT WORKS UNDERTAKEN
• File Browser Using C
The given file system is traversed by constantly managing the current working disk and current working directory. This project also consists of implementation of basics operations on file systems like create, delete, copy, move and rename etc.
Language: C Platform: Windows XP
• Data Leakage Detection using Data Allocation Strategies
Data leakage detection is the process of identifying unauthorized transmission of data. The aim of the project is to detect when the distributor’s data have been leaked by the agents, and if possible to identify the agent that leaked the data. The technique used to find the guilty agent is the Fake objects and Agent Monitoring Service. The agent is monitored by the distributor whenever the agent logged in to send data to unauthorized agent. If it turns out an agent was given one or more fake objects that were leaked, then the distributor can be more confident that agent was guilty.
Language: Java Platform: Windows 7
ACHIEVEMENTS AND CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Secured School First Mark in XII Standard Higher Secondary Examination.
• Secured First place in school for Maths in XII standard Examination.
• Active Member of Indian Society for Technical Education and have organized and participated in various technical events under these clubs.
• Active Member of YRC and participated in many blood donation camps.
• Participated in Mini Marathon2011 conducted by Department of Physical Education
• Attended a Seven-day NSS camp on “Plastic Awarness” held at Idigarai in Coimbatore.
Date of Birth : 05th March 1990
Father’s Name : Alagesan.C
Mother’s Name : Selvi.A
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English and Tamil.
Permanent address : D.NO:3-131,T K valavu,
I, Ramesh A, hereby confirm that the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge.