Objective Highly motivated individual seeking a full time position to further my skills while obtaining and utilizing current skills.
Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Served a seven month deployment to Iraq.
Capable of work efficiently under pressure.
Able to make instant decisions in stressful situations.
Successful in learning and comprehending new systems and methods.
In-depth experience with training and supervision.
Honorably Discharged from the US Marine Corps.
Class E License.
Experience 2005-2009 Heavy Equipment Operator U.S. Marine Corps
• Recovered blue angel aircraft from crash site efficiently in a timely manner.
• Managed the HAZMAT and safety program for over 50 Marines.
• Operated on air ways with a front end loader over 300 hours without any safety incidents.
• Constructed a deer crop, required mass amounts of leveling and removed debris from project site.
2007-2009 Operations and Training Clerk U.S. Marine Corps
• Delegated over 5,000 vehicle request to their designated areas in a 7 month time period while serving in Iraq.
• Configured the weekly Situation Report to show what areas we need to progress in to maintain our operational readiness.
• Successfully completed 3 convoys over 500 miles acting as a security element.
• Served as a team member effectively on a project to send over 1 million pounds of Helicopter Landing Pads to allow us to move troops into Afghanistan.
University of Phoenix
September 2011 – Current
Attending to Obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
U.S Marines Corps Specialized Training: Obtained Licenses in the following: 10k Front End Loader, 5k Front End Loader, Extended Boom Forklift, Grader, D7 Dozer, 1150E Dozer, Back Hoe, and Wratch.
Seckman High School, Imperial, MO
August 2000-May 2004, Graduated with Diploma.