Angela M. Barker
Professional Accomplishments & Skills
** ***** ** ** ******* career was spent as a floor nurse in the hospital setting.
Spent 1 year working in an occupational medicine clinic
Working with Erlanger’s medical records department as a GE EMR Education/Support specialist.
- Acting as phone support and on-site support for the EMR application.
- Preparing educational materials.
- Writing the user manuals.
- Education for new users and continuing education for existing users of the program.
- On site support immediately after a clinic go-live.
- Gathering work flow process information and assisting in revising that process to work with the EMR.
- Auditing charts. Tracking and plotting errors in user documentation to discover
- Preloading medical information into the EMR.
TN LPN License # LPN0000063078 Expires 04/30/2012
BCLS Expires 8/2012
1/2006-Present LPN-C Erlanger , Chattanooga, TN
6/2005-1/2006 WE Nsg Supervisor Life Care, Chattanooga, TN
12/2002-6/2005 LPN-C Erlanger, Chattanooga, TN
8/2002-11/2002 LPN Travel Nurse Genesis Elder, Morrisville, VT
11/1998-7/2002 LPN Agency MSN, Las Vegas, NV
4/1992-11/1998 LPN Float Pool Ochsner, New Orleans, LA
04/1992 LPN Certificate Jefferson Technical Institute
References and Portfolio available upon request.
Willing to relocate
Licensed Practical Nurse
Dalton, GA - l.p.n., practical nurse, practical, wound, patient,...
Chattanooga, TN - nurse, l.p.n., practical nurse, physicians,...
Rome, GA - l.p.n., medication, nurse, nursing, care, health,...
Data Entry Office Assistant
Chattanooga, TN - employed, office assistant, records, data entry,...
Administrative Assistant Human Resource
Dalton, GA - physicians, provider, creating, issues, cross,...
Administrative Assistant Human Resource office manager HR Generalist
Dalton, GA - physicians, provider, creating, issues,...
Chattanooga, TN - clinical, nurse, system, workers, management,...