* Over 4 years of experience in Software Development and Testing of Client/Server and Web applications.
* Proficient in Manual/Automation Testing.
* Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Testing Methodologies and Techniques.
* Experience in establishing QA Procedures/ Standard Method, Proficient in writing Test Plans, Documenting the Testing procedure and writing Test Cases.
* Specialized in writing scripts for manual Testing.
* Knowledge about Automated Test tools of Mercury interactive Products like QTP.
* Have Good knowledge with and load runner.
* Tested the Application Structures and Functionalities
* Usage of Trackers / Bug Reporters like Test Director, Quality center, Rational and Clear Quest.
* Test Director 8.0, Quality Center9.0, Quick Test Pro
* Reporting Tools Crystal reports, Test Director Reports & MS Excel
* Languages,VB 5/6.00
* Databases Entry level SQL Server 7.0, MS Access 7.0
* Authoring Tools MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel
* Version Control Tools PVCS, SharePoint
* Net Working TCP/IP, Telnet & FTP
* Operating Systems Windows NT/XP/2000/98/95
*Web Technologies HTML, XML, ASP,
*Create the flat files.
SENSUS Inc. Morrisville, NC May 2012 – Till Now
Project: Logic Mdm
LOGIC MDM is a program of NBS(Nikulson Billin System) and Mdm.
In this program to create a different types of Meters like Gas, Water, Electric meters
for the request upon the client.
*Write the test cases in the Exel and Word.
*Create the Data files in Notepad ++.
*Map the data Response files.
*Map the data with Request files.
*Map the Request and Response files with requirements.
*Map the requirements using the Notepad++.
SRA International, Test Engineer VA May 2009 - Apr 2012
Project: Energy Star:
ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.This application gives guidelines and calculates energy performance for different types of spaces, products and applies for Energy star Label.
* Wrote Test Plans, which detailed the testing scope, testing requirements, success criteria, milestones and necessary resources.
* Manually performed end-to end testing and System testing.
* Performed manual testing by entering positive and negative values and boundary values to the application. Updated test case document with the results.
* Performed Black Box, Integration, Regression Testing. Investigating bugs and reporting to the developers.
* Analyzed the business requirements, functional specifications, system requirements process flows and test specification documents.
* Created Test Cases, mapped requirements to the Test Cases designed, executed tests and logged defects using Quality Center.
Environment: J2E, Oracle10g, Quality Center, Websphere5.x, SharePoint
Cingular Wireless LLC Greensboro, NC July08-March09
Cingular Portal is Web based application .Cingular Business is developing a Commercial Web site for Government Contracts like Fire department, Police Department, Justice Department etc. Through this website Government contractors can order Cingular products and services, enquire their order status and online payments.
* I worked in Cingular Federal System Testing team. Developed Test Conditions and test Scripts.
* Interface Testing and System Integration Testing.
* Tested Application to make sure for user interface consistency and functionality.
* Analyzed the Vision document, Use Case document and Software Architecture document and developed the Test strategy.
* Documented all the bugs in Quality Center and tracked the bug fixing process until they were closed.
* Used Quality Center for logging the Defects.
Environment: Oracle-8, HTML, Java script, Java, Windows XP, Quality Center
* BS in Public Administration, Andhra University, India
* Professionally trained in QC, QTP and modern testing methodologies.
Status: Green Card