Qualified BTECH and PGDITM (Finance & Systems) post- graduate with experience in Investment operations, trading systems support and portfolio management currently employed with Harvest Futures consultants India Pvt Ltd.
PGDITM with specialization in systems & Finance, Badruka Institute, May 2011 (92%)
B-TECH – JNTU specializing in electronics and communications (71%)
Intermediate from Board of intermediate (89%)
Secondary School Education - Board of SSC (86%)
Company: Harvest Futures consultants India Pvt Ltd
Designation: “Business Consultant”
Part of the core operations team under Investment (Portfolio) management team that supports 24/5 daily online trading (Forex- currency trading and commodity trading).
Part of the team that has oversight over tactical implementation of projects pertaining to trade support automations, enhancing straight through processing.
OTC Trading into the international market (Currency Market) on a reputed MT4 (Meta Trader 4) platform.
Trading mainly in major currency pairs like EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY and coming to Commodity Market dealt with Gold against USD.
Participate in meetings for strategic and tactical systems enhancement road map.
• Operating systems : Windows 98,2000,XP,7
• Programming Languages : C,C++
• Others : Ms-Office
• ERP Package : SAP BW3.5/BI7.0
1. Title: Investment Analysis of Technology Stocks
Description: The objective of this project is to deeply analyze our Indian Technology Sector for investment purpose by monitoring the growth rate and performance on the basis of historical data.
Comparative analysis of Infosys, TCS and Wipro has been done through fundamental analysis.
2. Title: Performance Evaluation of CATR
Description: The basic principle CATR's are working on is to collimate the spherical radiated field from a horn feed and to transform it into a pseudo plane wave by a lens or a reflector.
• Good communication and programming skills.
• Comprehensive problem solving ability.
• Get along with people very well and quickly adaptable to changes.
• Awarded by “Academic topper award” in post graduation.
• Won State First Prize in Softball competition.
• Distinction in my schooling and graduation.
• Got selected in “Jawahar intern program (JIP)” held by JKC.
• Presented a paper on “EMBEDDED SYSTEMS” in national level student technical paper presentation contest “TECHNO ZEAL-2007” at Christu jyothi Engineering College.
• Participated in “National level Management games (A Business Game)” conducted by AIMA held in 2009.
• Won prizes in essay writing and debates at inter school competitions.
• Actively participated and won prizes in volley ball, cricket, tennicoit tournaments held at School and Colleges.
• Actively participated as a volunteer in the events organized in our college.
• Participated in workshop on “Personality Development” conducted in the college.
Date of birth : 17/08/1987
Marital status : Unmarried
Willing to relocate : Willing to consider
Languages known : English, Telugu, Hindi
Interests : Collecting coins, shopping, listening to Music,
Address : D/o. N.Koteswara rao, Door No: 9/242,
Swami Nilayam, Balarampet, Near Gandhi vidyalayam,
Machilipatnam, Krishna District.