Mobile No: +91-879*******
§ Over 1.2+ years of experience in the IT industry as SAP ABAP Technical Consultant with expertise in SAP ABAP programming.
§ Experience in Classical reports and Interactive reports.
§ Experience in technical support and have a good knowledge on Ticket Management Tool like REMEDY, Change Management Tool like PPM.
§ Having good knowledge in the use of ABAP Dictionary, Function Module, Module pool programming, SmartForms, Data Migration Techniques.
§ Having knowledge in SAP Enhancements using BADIs, User Exits, Custom Exists and Enhancement Framework.
§ Associated with Corvys InfoTech located at Bangalore, from June 2011 as ABAP Consultant.
§ B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering – CSVTU, Chhattisgarh.
Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering - C.S.V.T. University, Chhattisgarh.
§ ERP: SAP R/3 (ECC 6.0), ABAP.
§ Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT4/2000, UNIX, AIX 5.4.
§ RDBMS: Oracle 8i/9i, SQL Server 2005, MS Access 97/2000.
§ Programming Languages/Internet Languages: C, C++ and Java.
§ Ticket Management and Change Management Tools: Remedy and PPM 8.0.
June 2011 – till date
Project Name: Marathon ERP Solution (June 2011 to till date)
Client: Marathon Oil Corporation, Texas
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
Role: ABAP Consultant
Team Size: 10
Marathon Oil Corporation is a worldwide integrated oil and gas company which is the 4th largest integrated oil and gas company in U.S.A and ranks 32nd Fortune 500 list. Currently Marathon oil is implemented SAP as their ERP system. Marathon oil operates in Upstream and downstream process of oil business.
• Working as ABAP Consultant.
• Developed a Purchase order History report for MM module to show the total purchasing price and the total landed cost based on the Purchase requisition number and date and also on the material number.
• Developed a report to display the material description in various languages based on the material number provided in report.
• Developed a ALV report to display 12 weeks forecast, Stocks in hand and yesterday’s stocks based on the material number and posting date.
• Created Vendor Performance Report that lists out the Vendor Name, Materials Supplied, Planned & Actual Delivery Times, Payments Terms and Prices with respect to goods received.
• Analyzing various ABAP program for the purpose of bug fixing through the change request.
• Working on the daily ticket request from client using Remedy and providing the solution for the tickets.