Leverages expertise in production, workforce management, and employee oversight to enhance safety and quality, exceed customer expectations, and achieve top industry certifications. Implements process improvements that increase productivity, efficiency, and profitability while ensuring compliance with regulatory and industry standards.
- SELECT CONTRIBUTIONS -
• Achieved a zero rate of OSHA recordable incidents and zero lost time accidents for eight consecutive years for Para Chem Southern and Forbo Adhesives.
• Exceeded quality targets each year and was instrumental Forbo Adhesive’s Dallas facility achieving the nation’s first ISO9002 certification for adhesive manufacturing plant.
• Achieved 100% satisfaction for manufacturing, performance, and timeliness from sales and service teams each year; delivered on all production targets despite resource limitations through efficient workforce allocation.
• Lowered per-pound manufacturing costs 25% by maintaining production demand through reduced labor costs and scheduling similar product to reduce clean up and change over times.
Plant Manager PARA CHEM SOUTHERN: 2008-2010
Directed 32 team members and all plant operations for a premier manufacturer of adhesives with a focus on building and housing industry products; managed budgeting, inventory, environmental conditions and compliance, facility-wide human resources, and capital expenditures in excess of $2M for plant operations and special projects.
• Conceived and implemented strategies that maximized productivity, quality, safety, and efficiency.
• Analyzed plant systems and programs to identify opportunities for improvements, device and deploy process enhancements, and ensure alignment with company and regulatory guidelines.
• Defined and enforce policies and procedures; wrote instructional manuals and led employee training programs.
• Improved facility profitability by increasing productivity, efficiency, and plant safety.
• Reduced overage inventory to zero in less than 12 months.
Plant Manager FORBO ADHESIVES (FORMERLY REICHHOLD, INC.): 1988-2008
Led14 employees in facility operations, maintenance, production, and safety for a manufacturer of industrial adhesives and polymers; directed a $1.5M+ annual budget, generated schedules, and implemented process improvements.
• Oversaw efforts to ensure confidentiality of sensitive information and adherence to human resources best practices to drive compliance with government and regulatory standards.
• Teamed with sales and senior management to elevate customer satisfaction with plant performance/output.
• Conducted ISO-compliant calibrations and maintenance on all testing equipment.
• Updated quality control documentation in alignment with corporate and ISO parameters.
• Led training and qualification testing for all facility staff on QA, environmental, and health and safety programs.
• Acted as quality assurance manager and ISO internal auditor as needed; earned a 5-year safety award as well as a 20-year service award.
ISO9002 Certified Internal Auditor – Certified Internal Lead Auditor – Master Scheduler (MRP)
Basic 49 CFR (DOT Training) – OSHA Course 501 – SAP Materials Management
Fluent in English & German
Dallas, TX - hazardous, fema, safety, conditioning, training,...
Dallas, TX - welding, chief, aws, layout, l.l.c., along,...
Dallas, TX - implemented, include, honeywell, manufacturing,...
Human Resources Manager
Dallas, TX - hr, human, plant, human resources, resources,...
Plano, TX - compressor, rig, welder, fabrication, welding,...
Mechanical Power Plant
Dallas, TX - coca, problems, warranty, bus, power, parts,...
Power Plant Cnc Machinist
Plano, TX - machinist, cnc, lathe, cnc machinist, mill,...