Rialto, CA 92376 email@example.com
Accounts Payable Administrator
• Responsible for weekly check runs, manual checks, AP mailing.
• Bank Reconciliations, G/L coding and posting to the General Ledger.
• Process utility, medical insurance, worker’s comp, vehicle expense payments, rent, and other highly confidential files.
• Vendor rapport and communication on payment issues, credits, debit memos, and negotiations.
• Matching high volume receivers to po’s with accuracy for inventory data entry.
• Work closely with Purchasing/Warehouse researching shipment and price discrepancies.
• Invoice matching, processing, and data entry.
• New vendor set-up, negotiate credit terms.
• Reconcile vendor statements and maintain all AP vendor files and records with uncompromising precision.
• Assist with End of Month closing procedures such as AP accruals, journal entries, price variance spreadsheets, and company credit card expense file balancing.
• Research Billing/Receiving errors.
• Billing and AR functions as needed such as customer invoice processing, credit memos, collections, cash/check postings/receipts, credit holds and releases, daily deposits, etc.
• Executive Assistance for the CFO such as reminders, appointments, special events, luncheons, sales meetings, vendor appointments, etc.
• Employee training in AP, AR, Billing, and customer service functions.
United Studios of Self Defense
Customer Service Administrator/Instructor
• 5 years Martial Arts Training
• Executive Assistance to the Chief Instructor and high ranking instructors, scheduling appointments, demonstrations, classes, special events, promotions, advertising, and seminars.
• Handled deposits, cash, check, and credit card transactions.
• Matching receivers, invoices, journal entries, spreadsheets, revised billing errors, and purchasing.
• Private and Group class instruction and assistance.
Mt. View Veterinary Hospital
• Place I.V. catheters, fluid therapy, obtain blood samples, gave injections.
• Oxygen/Anesthesia induction, surgical preps, surgical assisting, patient recovery.
• Dental Prophylaxis.
• Laboratory, chemical analysis, and Pharmacy.
• Emergency Procedures, euthanasia.
• Front office outpatient procedures.
• Medical billing and payments.
• Reception, nightly deposits, collections, appointments/reminders, and close facility.
• Chaffey College, Rancho Cucamonga, Ca Associates Degree Almost Complete
Certified CPR/First Aid
• Regional Occupational Program Certified Veterinary Assistant