Brooklyn, New York 11206 Email: ******@*****.***
OBJECTIVE To obtain a job related to computer field.
Operating Systems UNIX (intermediate), LINUX (intermediate), Window Server 2003 (intermediate), Window XP (intermediate).
Software Applications Advanced skills in Microsoft Office 2002, Adobe Photoshop (intermediate), Adobe llustrator (intermediate), Adobe Acrobat (advanced), Matlab, Multisim, Electronic Workbench, Macromedia Dreamweaver (advanced).
QED National, New York, NY 9/06 - Present
NYC Human Resources Administration, Brooklyn, NY
• Conduct systems design and prototyping using tools such as Visual Studio.NET 2005 & 2008.
• Conduct programming using C# .NET, creating ASP.NET Web application, WCF, WPF, Web service, Window Service, Window application and Console application.
• Create an ASP.NET Application for ePacts(Electronic Packaging for Good & Services and Consulting) with Captaris Workflow to organize the procedures for ordering the resources.
• Create an ASP.NET Application for recording procurement package for goods and services with some procedures by providing the critical workflow modules with database structure for user verification.
• Translate the feedback into a budgetary process flow for the budget based systems.
• Create a Scanning application(C# Window Application) for users to scan documents and convert them to PDF format with Barcode support by using Easesoft and Etwain software.
• Design the database architecture for the scanning applications within HRA based on a TWAIN compliant platform.
NYC Department of Health 4/06 – 9/06
• Used Store Procedures to manipulate data of violation ticket for violators to make the working environment clean.
• Manipulated data for food inspection for restaurants.
• Removed the dirty data and inserted the necessary data to internal database.
• Used ASP.NET to show the data in the intranet.
Technical skills: SQL Server using stored procedures and Data Transformation Services (DTS), VB.NET using ASP.NET and ADO.NET
NYC Human Resource Administration 2/05 – 4/06
• Created a Window Application (VB.NET) for employee overtime system to populate overtime data from text file to SQL Server, to manipulate data and convert it into understandable information, to calculate total overtime of each employee and his/her group, to manipulate data to prepare for Report by using Reporting Services.
• Used C#.NET Window Application to maintain stockroom database by creating the interfaces for the warehouse employees.
• Created a website by using ASP.NET(C#.NET) to show the user’s group overtime.
• Maintained the violation ticket systems to add more functions to the system to meet client’s requirement.
Uplinks Systems 9/04 – 3/05
Web Designer Internship
• Designed and created website using Html (Dreamweaver 4.0 / Microsoft FrontPage 2000).
The College of Staten Island 2/04 – 12/04
Computer Science Tutor
• Tutored college students in computer programming (Visual C++ 6.0, Visual C++.NET 2003, Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic.NET 2003).
• Assisted professor in resolving computer hardware problems such as motors in robots, routers’ problems.
Office of Information Technology, the College of Staten Island 2/04 – 12/04
Computer Laboratory Assistant
• Assisted college students in the use of computer software (Microsoft Office 2002), Microsoft Networks (TCP/IP), Microsoft Window (XP and 2000), hardware such as printers and PC Hardware and Networking security such as how to use firewall.
MBA – Financial Administration & Operation Research 2008
Baruch College of the City University of New York
M.S. - Computer Information Systems 2006
College of Staten Island of the City University of New York
Bachelor of Science - Computer Science 2004
The College of Staten Island of the City University of New York
CSI Computer Science Department Award 2004
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) in Microsoft .NET
Microsoft Database Administrator (MCDBA)
70-315 Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual C# .NET
70-316 Developing and Implementing Window Applications with Microsoft Visual C# .NET
70-320 Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft Visual C# .NET
70-300 Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET Solution Architectures
70-229 Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition
70-228 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition
70-290 Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment
REFERENCES Available upon request