GHOORDANG BEHIND GRAM PANCHYAT BHAWAN
SATNA (M.P) 485005
MOBILE NO. 903*******
To be a part of leading and growing organization, to gain expertise where I can enjoy the challenges of new situation and give my best to concerned organization.
• Thermal Engineering.
• Automobile Engineering.
• Theory of Machine & Design of Machinery.
• Fluid Machine & Hydraulic Machinery.
• Ability to Handle Marketing.
• Presently Working as Mechanical Maintenance Department as a post of Shift Engineer with M/S Universal cables Ltd. (M.P. Birla Group) based at Satna, from 04/05/2009 till now.
• Working as a Maintenance Engineer in M/s Universal Cables Ltd.
1. For the machines such as Wire Drawing machine, Strengthening Machine, Heavy Control Cable Machine, Rubber Cables, Medium &Low Voltage cables, Compound cables.
2. Machine Installation and commissioning for the new factory.
3. Set all maintenance plans in order to provide better machine service and enhance efficiency and productivity of all machines, utilities and manpower.
4. Initiated effective maintenance plans which increased operation efficiency.
5. Handling emergency conditions.
6. Proactively identify areas of obstruction and take steps to rectify the equipment through application of troubleshooting techniques.
7. Deal with electrical problems for the all machines inside the factory
8. Responsible for the operation & maintenance of boiler house (oil boilers and steam boilers), water treatment stations, transfer pumps, electric power generators, central air conditioning system inside the factories and the offices, central fire fighting and fire alarm network maintenance.
9. Setting and implementing preventive and predictive maintenance schedules for the various machinery and equipment to increase machinery uptime and equipment reliability.
10. Managing maintenance work team.
11. Planning maintenance charts for the whole factories.
12. Implemented spare parts inventory control system for all factories.
13. Responsible for Training programs for the maintenance team and shop floor thus improving general factory performance and minimizing operation losses.
• Undergone Industrial Training at Ordinance Factory, Katni (M.P.)
• SSC from Saraswati Higher Secondary School, Satna M.P. In the year 2004 with Aggregate 67.4%.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Govt. Polytechnic Collage, Satna, M.P. in the year 2008 with Aggregate 59.30% Marks.
Project Undertaken In D.M.E:
• Study of Mechanical over Hydraulic Braking System.
Date of Birth : 03 July 1988
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Unmarried.
Languages Known : English, Hindi,
Nationality : Indian
Hobbies: Listening to Music, Playing & Watching Cricket Matches.
I hereby declare that the above written particular are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date: Devesh Pati Tripathi.
Maintenance Mechanical Engineering
India, MP - maintenance, hydraulic, mechanical, completed,...
Thermal Power Maintenance
India, MP - thermal power, mp, true, industrial training,...
India, Kareli, MP - wind, fault, operation, generation, replacement,...
Seeking job assignment in Mechanical and Production discipline.
India, MP - composite, engine, responsibility, type, thermal,...
Power Plant Microsoft Office
India, MP - power plant, power, shah, mills, working, plant,...
Thermal Power Mechanical Engineer
India, MP - thermal power, mp, thermal, apprentice, station,...
India, MP - tv, ps, call, electronic, service engineer, centre,...