OBJECTIVE: To obtain a full time job opportunity in the field of Electrical Engineering.
University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL.
Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Expected: 05/12.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communications Engineering, 06/10
Graduate: Control Engineering, Linear System Theory & Design, Robotics Control & Algorithms, Advanced VLSI design, Introduction to VLSI, Digital Systems Design, DSP-II, Image Analysis and Computer Vision – I & II.
Undergraduate: Electrical Technology, Control Systems, DSP Processors & Architectures, Digital Signal & Image Processing, Analog & Digital Communications, Computer Networks, Switching Theory & Logic Design, Micro Controllers & Applications, Microprocessors & Interfacing, VLSI Design, Digital & Linear IC Applications.
• RC6: Implemented a 128-bit RC6 encryption core using VHDL and RTL synthesis in Quartus.
• Wallace tree multiplier: Implemented a 64-bit prefix form multiplier using Wallace tree algorithm using VHDL.
• Hamming Code: Design and verification of a combinational circuit that creates a 7-bit Hamming code from 4-information bits and a circuit to detect and correct a faulty bit in a code word using VHDL in Quartus.
• Kogge-Stone Adder: Designed and simulated the 16-bit parallel adder using VHDL in Quartus.
• Arithmetic Logic Unit: Worked on a team project to design a 4-bit ALU that performs 1’s and 2’s complement, addition (carry look-ahead adder), add-traction (addition after subtraction), NAND & NOR operations, parallel loading with CMOS transistors using Cadence schematics and layouts for optimum area and propagation delay.
Image and Signal Processing:
• Face Detection: Implemented face recognition Karhonen-Loeve (KL) transform algorithm in MATLAB.
• Digital filter design: Designed linear phase filters, IIR and FIR digital filters and performed multi-rate processing – rate conversion and sub band decomposition in MATLAB.
• Multiple robot room coverage for target detection: Developed an algorithm for a pac-man like robot which includes maze solving, multi robot communication and motion planning in MATLAB.
UNDERGRADUATE PROJECTS & PAPER:
• Embedded C: Used Embedded C extensively in Lab associated with Microprocessors and TI DSP Processors.
• C: Several programs written related to C programming and Data Structures in associated course.
• Lane Departure Warning System: Implemented Image Processing algorithms using MATLAB and Simulink to detect a vehicle’s unintended lane departure and sense obstacles to notify driver.
• Creating an Intelligent Life through Automation and Neural – machine Interfacing: Paper on an idea that can improve the mobility of the physically impaired by implementing tasks based on user’s intentions.
Bartronics India Limited, Hyderabad, India 05/09 – 07/09
Project, Smart Certificate
• Designed and created this application based on smart cards and RFID technology for maintaining the authenticity of documents such as academic certificates.
• Used .NET framework to program and execute, and Visual Studio to develop the GUI.
SKILLS: Design suites: MATLAB, Simulink, Multisim, Modelsim and Cadence. Working knowledge of SPICE.
Software languages: C/C++, VHDL and acquainted with Java, .NET, Visual studio.
Matlab, R, Python, HTML, SQL, XML, Java
Chicago, IL - python, mathematics, trading, dec, competition,...
Quantitative Trader Commodity Trader Python R MATLAB Grains DAIRY C#
Chicago, IL - dairy, prof, analytics, trader, matlab, risk,...
Design Engineer Engineering
Chicago, IL - design engineer, signal, vlsi, hmi, labview,...
Electrical Engineering Design
Chicago, IL - synthesis, cadence, electrical engineering, club,...
SolidWorks MATLAB & Simulink 2D & 3D part and assembly modelling
Chicago, IL - solidworks, assembly, 2d, matlab, 3d, cad, part,...
Matlab, Simulink, System Verilog, Labview, Embedded Systems, Vhdl, Rtl
Chicago, IL - verilog, fpga, vhdl, labview, matlab, vlsi, code,...
Chicago, IL - accenture, embedded, admin, install, vb, vmware,...