Grand Rapids, MI *****
A position in shipping and receiving which requires data entry, hi-lo driver, loading and unloading trucks.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experienced in production. Pay attention to detail. Motivated to get the job on task accomplished. Work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
• Experienced in shipping/receiving. Motivated worker who's goal is to ship the product to the customer on time and in good condition. Experienced in inspecting product when coming from the retailer.
• Experienced in warehouse work. Loading and unloading trucks using a stand up or seated hi-lo. Using data entry to store items already in stock.
• Experienced in machine operation including punch press operator, mold injection and tunnel operator.
• Organizing Detail Oriented Reliable
• Loading and unloading trucks, data entry, storing products in correct locations
Packaging/Distribution, 12/2011 - Present, Hearthside Foods, Kentwood, MI
Packaging/ Distribution, 10/2011 - 12/2011, Praxus Packaging, Caledonia, MI
Racking, 5/2011 - 7/2011, Spectrum Industries, Grand Rapids, MI
Production, 8/2009 - 5/2011, Butterball Farms, Grand Rapids, MI
Lawn/Building Maintenance, 6/2009 - 8/2009, ICCF/Jubilee Jobs, Grand Rapids, MI
Mold Injection, 10/2002 - 6/2003, Bissell Inc., Walker, MI
Diploma - Vocational Education/GED
Diploma - Culinary Arts
Kent Career Technical Center, MI
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
Hi-Lo License, Keeler Brass, MI
Pesticides Handler, Bellamy Creek Facility, MI
HONORS AND ACTIVITIES:
• Sound System Operator- Responsible for sound management at church
• Artprize Volunteer- Responsible for guiding visitors to their desirable locations.
NOTES / OTHER INFORMATION:
• Detail Oriented
• Self Starter
• Works well under minimum supervision