Omaha, NE *8154
University of Nebraska – Lincoln
College of Journalism and Mass Communication
Bachelor of Journalism May 2008
Major: Advertising; Concentrations: History, Economics; Minor: English
US AIRWAYS, Tempe, Arizona August 2008 - Current
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Promtion, Sales
- Assist Sales Directors with meetings, sales manager details and daily tasks.
- Tend to Sales managers nation wide with IT problems, expense reports, making sure their daily tasks are managed easily and effective on the road.
- Manage ongoing projects such as small sales calls with agencies, UATP Contracts and choice seat projects.
- Co Managed United Way kick off for US Airways Head quarters.
US AIRWAYS, Tempe, Arizona November 2008 – August 2008
- Audit electronic ticketing and billing information to ensure proper coupon values.
- Reconcile edits to ensure accuracy for revenue recognition reporting.
- Experience using airline software programs such as; IBM, QIK, ROCS and Xtnd.
- Correspond with customers and other airlines via email and letters in regards to refund requests.
- Bill the correct airline or Cost center based on whether or not the ticket is due a refund.
- Research tickets and discover the appropriate reasoning for refunding a ticket.
ACTION EVENT PROMOTIONS
BRAND AMBASSADOR, Nebraska and Arizona June 2008 - Current
- Carry out outlined event promotions for such companies as Coca Cola, Barefoot Wines, and Alka-Seltzer.
- Set up, execute and break down event set up and promotion.
- Effectively execute inventive promotions that get brands noticed through samples, tasting and promotional games.
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY, Lincoln, Nebraska December 2007 – May 2008
- Organized ongoing Nebraska Daffodil Days event.
- Entered daily records and orders for Daffodil days in Microsoft Access software.
- Served as Administrator for Daffodil days’ Committee.
- Coordinated the distribution of daffodils and daffodil merchandise.
- Served as a special events coordinator for the Bud Cuca golf tournament.
- Solicited gifts to be auctioned at Bud Cuca tournament.
REPNATION, Lincoln, Nebraska August 2007 – December 2007
FORD BRAND AMBASSADOR
- One of two chosen among a pool of 500 applicants to represent Ford on the University of Nebraska - Lincoln campus.
- Managed viral marketing, event planning, public relations and networking objectives.
- Created a “buzz” and drove brand awareness on behalf of Ford.
- Created original marketing strategy and executed event booths to create awareness.
NEBRASKA LOTTERY, Lincoln, Nebraska December 2006 – May 2008
- Served as an ambassador to better educate the state on promotional tickets and events.
- Managed ticket revenues and sales exceeding thousands of dollars.
- Processed daily expense reports.
- Inventoried and coordinated the distribution of premiums.
- Served as a radio broadcaster on behalf of the Nebraska Lottery.