Flat No - **,Ganesh Kripa apartment D.O.B.: 19thMay, 1990
Pune, Maharashtra. - 411007
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
To sincerely put forward my efforts to work and develop myself in a reputed environment concerned company cum organization.
DEGREE / STANDARD STREAM BOARD / UNIVERSITY SCHOOL / COLLEGE YEAR OF PASSING PERCENTAGE / GRADE
PG DIPLOMA DVLSI CDAC ACTS CDAC, PUNE 2012 75.87/A
BTECH ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION U.P.T.U. Ideal Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad 2011 74.34
10+2 P.C.M. Uttar Pradesh S.S.N Inter college 2006 81.80
10th SCIENCE Uttar Pradesh S.S.N Inter college 2004 59.00
• CENTRAL ELECTRONICS LIMITED,SHAHIBABD July 2010 – July, 2010
One Month Project based summer training on manufacturing of “Phase Shifter”.
● “UNIVERSAL ASYNCHRONOUS RECIEVER AND TRANSMITTER”
DESCRIPTION:- The Universal Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter (UART) is a popular and widely-used device for data communication. It has FIFOs for the receiver/transmitter data buffering and shift register for parallel to serial conversion and vice-versa. Our reference design has a DMA interface with baud rate of 57600 bps 16 bytes deep Asynchronous FIFOs and 8 bits of data in a frame with 1 start bit, parity bit and 1 stop bit. We implemented our design on Virtex-4 (FPGA).
● “DTMF Based Remote Control” using mobile phone.
DESCRIPTION:- Controlling & switching of a vehicle through mobile phone.
Languages : System Verilog, VHDL, Verilog, C, C++
Platform : Linux (basic) Windows XP, Windows 7etc.
System Architecture : CPU & Memory Architecture, PCI –Express,USB etc.
Working Tool : Questa sim, Xilinx 12.2, Emacs 23.1, Micro Magic,IRSIM,
Automation course : Industrial Automation Training in PLC and SCADA.
● Attended the workshop on “Future Trends in RF and Microwave Technologies” technically sponsored by IEEE MTT-Society, SB Chapter IIT, Delhi as a member of organizing committee.
● Donated BLOOD in ROTARY BLOOD BANK in college campus.