DEVRY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Oak Brook, IL 10/04
Bachelors Degree of Administration with a major concentration in (BIS) Business Information Systems Management.
• ITIL Foundations (IT Service Management) 5/08
• Veterans Administration VistA Foundations 3/07
Oct 07 – Present Just SNAP Elmhurst, IL
• Manual client/server and web software testing
• Certified Section 508 Accessibility Testing
• Regression, User, Functional, Black, White and Gray box testing
• Create test scripts and business scenarios with screen shots
• Type weekly, monthly and annual business reports
• General Dictaphone typing
• Type Minutes to Meetings
• Create business manuals
• Software manuals with screen shots
• Create sales proposals
• Create Business Plans
Dec 03 – Oct 07 Modis Inc. /Hines Hospital OIFO Hines, IL
• Project lead/Software Analyst-Testing/Configuration Management
• Project lead for two projects Remote Order Entry Systems (ROES) and Clinical Procedures.
• Made sure the project met its milestones that all deadlines and standards were met, and the project was on budget.
• Manual functional testing of software for the Office of Information Systems for Clinical Procedures, Vitals, Hemodialysis, Audiology and Speech Pathology, Radiology, Remote Order Entry (ROES) and Blind Rehab Software
• Vitals, Clinical Procedures, Radiology, Remote Order Entry Systems (ROES), Hemodialysis, and Blind Rehabilitation, Audiology &Speech Pathology were Client to Server manual SQA testing
• Blind Rehabilitation Java and 508 Accessibility testing
• Certified in 508 Accessibility Testing for Software
• Created Test Scripts with Screen Captures.
• Regression, User, Functional, Black, White and Gray Testing.
• Tracked software issues using ClearQuest
• Techwriting and screen captures for software User Manuals
June 92 – November 03 Comcast Cable Oakbrook, IL
• Administrative/Executive Assistant Advertising Department
• Back-up sales manager when sales manager was out.
• Create, maintain and distribute confidential reports for management and sales force
• Create Research Proposals and analyze research and inventory data
• Responsible for producing insertion orders for implementation
• Liaison between sales force and networks regarding special programming
• Effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects at the same time
• Primary resource in the maintenance, upgrades and removal of research related computer software systems in office.
• Train all Account Executives and Sales Assistants on research software
• Take initiative to resolve customer issues
• Liaison to handle sales persons accounts when they are out for a prolonged amount of time
Software Experience: Proficient in Office 2003, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access, Visual Source Safe, Microsoft Live Meeting, WebEx, VistA Foundations, TeamPlay, TSPR (Crystal Reports), Project, Remedy, and Rational Software Test Manager, ClearQuest, and RequisitePro, Certified 508 Accessibility Testing. Front Page 2002, HTML Web Page Development, Visual Basic 6.0, Word Perfect 6.1, Lotus, CCMS, Exchange, Strata, and Media Audit.
REFERENCES FURNISHED UPON REQUEST