*** *. ***** ****., *** Fernando, CA 91340
SEEKING THE CHALLENGING POSITION OF DIAGNOSTIC MEDICAL SONOGRAPHER
• Experienced Sonographer in a high-volume, fast-paced imaging center; looking for a, preferably, full time position. I would like the opportunity to contribute my skills to a professional group and continue to develop my medical knowledge.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• More than 6 years of experience as a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer; 3 years as Lead Technologist and Externship Site Instructor.
• Demonstrated the ability to interact with patients from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
• Transformed "difficult" patients into loyal and trusting referrals.
• Commended for multitasking abilities; frequently assigned the most challenging section of new procedures during our busiest months.
• Strong ability to integrate sonograms, lab results, patient records, and adapt sonogtaphic examination/s as necessary.
• Ability to independently judge and acquire the optimum sonographic information in each exam performed.
• Proven adaptability to meet each patient’s needs and physician’s standards.
• Experienced with patients with special needs, i.e. wheelchairs, stretchers, mental disorders, etc…
• Self-motivated with a deep passion to learn as technology and procedures evolve.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
Western Imaging Center
Culver City, CA / Marina del Rey, CA 03/2003 – 08/2011
• Performed Sonography of ABD, Pelvic/EV, OB
• Small Parts: Breast, Testicular, Thyroid, Prostate / Transrectal
• Vascular: Carotid, Arterial/Venous upper/lower extremities
• Arterial ABI’s
• Thyroid and Breast Biopsies / Localizations / Abscess Drainage
• Cyst Aspirations
Medical Assitant Front / Back Office (externship)
Valley Occupational Medical Center 2001-2002
• Phlebotomy, EKG, Spirometer, Urinalysis, Autoclaving, Drug Screening, etc…
• Patient Scheduling, Medical Billing,
• Assisting in minor surgeries
MODERN TECHNOLOGY COLLEGE:
MEDICAL TRAINING: DIAGNOSTIC MEDICAL SONOGRAPHY 2002-2004
• Anatomy and Physiology of Body Organs and Medical Terminology
MODERN TECHNOLOGY COLLEGE
MEDICAL TRAINING: MEDICAL ASSISTANT (FRONT / BACK OFFICE) 2001-2002
• 4.07 GPA
• Perfect Attendance
Available for all shifts, extended hours and weekend / travel assignments.