Mobile : +919*********
Phone : +914**-*******
Email : email@example.com
To strive for excellence in the field of software development – with dedication, focus, proactive approach, positive attitude and passion. And to utilize my knowledge and skills in the best possible way for the fulfillment of organizational goals.
Year Name of Degree Name of Institute / University Percentage
Computer Science. Vivekanandha college of Engineering for women, Tiruchengode, Namakkal,
Tamil Nadu /
Anna University. 71.9
(Upto VI sem )
2008 Higher Secondary Certificate. St. John The Baptist Higher Secondary School, Nedumkunnam, Kottayam, Kerala /
Kerala State Board. 75
2006 Secondary School Leaving Certificate. Baselios Higher Secondary School, Kangazha, Kottayam, Kerala /
Kerala State Board. 82.37
• Programming Language : C, C++, JAVA,C#
• Front end : VB 6.0
• Back end : Oracle, SQL
• Software Package : MS Office
• Platforms : Windows, Linux, Fedora
• Web Designing : HTML, XHML, DHTML,PHP,JAVA SCRIPT
AREA OF INTEREST:
• Software Engineering.
• Internet Programming.
• Java Programming.
• Software Designing and development.
• Database Management System.
TITLE: RFID Data Processing Using a Path Encoding scheme.
DESCRIPTION: The project is to detect and analyze the RFID tag attached products in a management
Using RFID reader. The flow of the product is encoded using the path encoding scheme. Based on the
data acquired a storage scheme is devised that can process tracking queries and path oriented queries
efficiently on RDBMS.
• Attended the International Conference on “RECENT ADVANCES IN TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, MANAGEMENT AND SCIENCE (ICRATEMS-2011)” at Vivekanandha College of Engineering for Women, Tiruchengode, Namakkal.
• Presented a project entitled “WORKING PRINCIPLE OF SIMPLE ELECTRIC BOAT” on the PROJECT EXPO’11 at Vivekanandha College of Engineering for Women.
• Participated in MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATION in “Xmplarz’10” organized by iGen held at Mahendra Institute of Technology, Tiruchengode, Namakkal.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Won “RAJYA PURASKAR AWARD” from the Governor of Kerala as a member of The Bharat Scouts & Guides.
• Won “ADVENTURE AWARD” in the 16th State Camporee.
• Participated in various cultural activities in school and college.
• Active participation in organizing college symposium and college day.
• Self confident.
• Leadership and teamwork capabilities.
• Easily adaptive to corporate culture.
• Creative, dynamic and industrious.
• Good organizer and hard worker.
• Listening Music.
• Making craft things.
• Interior decoration.
• Nature photography.
Name : Nisha.M.Alexander
Date of Birth : 27.06.1990
Sex : Female.
Father’s Name : Monichen.T.Alexander
Mother’s Name : Shiny Monichen
Marital Status : Single.
Nationality : Indian.
Language Known : English, Malayalam (Read/ Write/ Speak),
Hindi (Read/ Write), Tamil (Speak).
I hereby declare that the above-furnished details are true to the best of my knowledge.