Hector M. Santiago Castro
Rio Grande Estates Calle 5A G56, Rio Grande, Puerto Rico, 00745
Phone: 787-***-**** email: email@example.com
Linkein Profile: http://pr.linkedin.com/pub/hector-santiago/13/348/821
Obtain a challenging position with a solid company on the computer management field. To establish a mutual growth relationship within the company and myself on which I would be able to serve the company and my employers as much as my capabilities allow me and build on my personal and professional growth.
High performance in Information System with a career demonstrating visionary leadership, expertise, and distinguished performance in, OnBase ECM Solutions, System Engineer, System Administration, System Integration, and System Analysis. Track record in driving innovation processes, redesign and in creating and implementing organizational solutions that positively affect the bottom line. Proficient using different technologies to solve companywide challenges. Fluent in Spanish.
Development tools suites: Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 thru 2010
Languages: Visual Basic, SQL, HTML, Scripts, VBScript, .Net.
Databases: Microsoft Access, MSSQL (7to 2008), MYSQL
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows (MS DOS, Windows 3.11, 95, 98 SE, Me, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, NT Server, 2000 Server, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, VMWARE VSPHERE, Mac OS 7x thru 10,, Linux.
Networking: Ethernet, Fiber Optic, DSL, TCP/IP, PPP, Wi-Fi, FTP, VPN, SNMP, SAN, NAS, iSCSi
ECM SoftWare Solutions: OnBase Hyland Software (Workflow, Imaging, DIP, Cold, RS), KOFAX VRS.
Server Applications: Exchange Server from 5.x to 2007, Internet Information Server all versions, SQL Server from 6.5 to 2008, Proxy Server 2.0, ISA Server all versions, SMS Server 1.2 and 2.0, MS Configuration Management Server, DNS, DHCP, WINS, RAS, Active Directory, MS-SharePoint, ACRONIS, Symantec Corporate, Symantec Endpoint, Symantec Net-backup, Symantec Backup exec, V-Replicator, VCENTER Server, Double-Take, CA BRIGHTSTOR ARCSERVE Backup, GEOVISION.
Tools: Microsoft Office all versions, Visio all versions, Open Office, Lotus, Crystal Reports, Adobe CS Suite, MS Publisher, Undelete, GETDATABACK, MSDN Library, TECHNET, VICLIENT, GFI, DAMEWARE, Norton GHOST,WIN Audit, CCLEANNER, FILMON, SYSINTERNALS Tools, TEAMVIEWER, LAPLINK Remote assist,
Security: WEBSENSE Web Filtering, WEBSENSE e-Mail filtering, Norton, McAfee, Panda, AVAST, Appliances
Hardware: HP PROLIANT & Blades servers, Dell Servers, IBM Servers, IBM i5, Automated Tape Library, Enterprise Storage Systems, Apple Macs, RAID Configuration, Printers, Ricoh and Xerox Multifunctional, Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Data Domain, PROSTOR INFINIVAULT, RIMAGE CD & DVD Producer, Fujitsu Scanner, Canon Scanner, OKIDATA Printers, BELL&HOWELL Scanner, MAGTEK Scanner, RDM Scanner.
Banking Applications: NCUS Credit Union Application.
11/1998 – Present Helvetia Del Caribe Inc, Carolina, Puerto Rico
03/2000 – Present Sr. System Analyst, System Administrator, System Integrator and System Engineering, ECM Administrator.
• Accomplish duties as analyze, Design, Implementations, Installations, Trainings, Administration and Support OnBase ECM Software Solution (COLD, DIP, Workflow, Imaging and additional module). Currently certified on OnBase installer, OnBase Web Server and Application Enable, API Certification.
• Successfully manage day to day IT System Administration for a ninety percent of Credit Union clients in Puerto Rico, included but not limited to VMware server virtualization, back up, Windows migrations, UNIX administration, Active Directory, and System Engineering.
• Experience working forty (40) virtual servers in a Windows 2003, 2008 environments using VMware, and more than one hundred (100) physical servers.
• Manage duties as Installing, Troubleshooting and Support CA Backup Implemented a comprehensive and effective backup and recovery system for Windows and UNIX based systems.
• Supervise, analysis, designs and implements the information gathered previously to a system on the client.
• Address VMware Server Virtualization Solution, VMware Workstation, and troubleshooting application, operating system(s), server hardware, network communications and storage communications problems within the virtual frame.
• Direct system/server configuration and Security (Windows Server NT, WSTS, 2000, 2003, 2008, SMB, AIX) (DNS/DHCP/Active Directory, and ISA Server), Exchange Server (SMTP, POP3), and IIS Server Configuration, Raid Configuration.
• Handle Network troubleshooting, configuration Ethernet networks, WIFI networks. Network performance analysis, system diagnosis, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills on (Windows 98, 2000, XP, Windows Server NT, WSTS, 2000, 2003, 2008, IBM UNIX AIX, IBM OS/2, OS/2 Warp, Citrix).
• Act as SQL Server Data Base System Administrator (SQL 7, SQL 2000, and SQL 2005, SQL 2008).
• Create Reports In SQL Report Services.
• Configures Scanner, and Support (ISIS, Twain, KOFAX Interface (AIPE, VRS, 6 Canon DR Scanner Certified)).
• Support and troubleshooting of Visual Basic 6.0, .NET application, and Direct Talk TREX IVR Telephony, Programming, Development, Edit Voice Segment.
• Research for new solutions and implementations.
11/1998 – 03/2000 Technical Support Specialists, System Administrator, System Integrator.
• Perform duties as system/server configuration (Windows Server NT, WSTS, 2000, AIX). Domain services Configuration (DNS/DHCP/Active Directory)
• Perform duties as Network troubleshooting and configuration Hardware and Software (Windows 95, 98, 2000, Windows Server NT, WSTS, 2000, Unix AIX, Citrix).
• Provide support and troubleshooting on OTC printers, HP Laser printers, Okidata Printers, Ithaca Printers, Craden Printers, IBM Printer, MAI Printers, Desktops, NCD Thin Client, Laptops, Bell & Howell Scanners, Panasonic Scanner, Canon Scanner, Rimage Everest and Prism Printers, performed hardware maintenance and software updates on both Windows and UNIX based systems.
• Installed hardware upgrades to include hard disk drives, cd-rom/dvd drives, processors, memory, and PCI cards on IBM and Intel platforms.
• Successfully configured network communications (LAN/WAN), Security and computer systems in a heterogeneous environment (Windows/ Unix AIX) on two different remote sites.
10/1995 – 9/1998 HI-Tech Electronic, Carolina, Puerto Rico http://www.hi-tech-pr.com/
Technical Support Specialist
• Perform duties as system/server configuration (Windows Server NT3.5, NT4.0, Novell 3.11, 3.12, 4). Domain services Configuration (DNS/DHCP)
• Perform duties as Network troubleshooting and configuration Hardware and Software (Windows 95, 98, Windows Server NT, Novell). Successfully configured network communications (LAN, Token Ring, and BNC) environments.
• Provide support and troubleshooting on Dot Matrix printers, Laser printers, Desktops, Laptops, Installed hardware upgrades to include hard disk drives, CD - ROM/DVD drives, processors, memory, and PCI cards on MAC and Intel platforms.
• Sales System (Server, Desktops, Laptops, internet system).
08/2001 – 08/2006 East University of Carolina, Carolina, Puerto Rico
• Bachelor of Computer Information System
02/ 1994 – 02/ 1995 Universal Institute of Puerto Rico, Carolina, Puerto Rico
• Computer Technician Degree
Reference and Relocation
• Reference Available upon request
• Willing To Relocate.