Timothy M. Stumpf
Pittsburgh, PA 15235
• Penn Hills Senior High School Diploma
• Class B CDL with Air Breaks,Hazmat,Tanker and passenger endorsement Current
• ACT 234/ACT 235 Security Clarence
• Highly organized and detailed oriented
• Ability to work well with others
• Dependable, hardworking, reliable with a superior work ethic and attitude
• Fantastic inter-personal skills
• Work well within high-stress environments and time restraints
United Refrieration Inc-Driver/Warehouse August 11- Present
• Delivery and pick up of materials for customers and warehouse by updating computer orders also sending out shipments by UPS and inventory control
• Operating two ton forklift and 26ft.stake bed truck.
• Loading and unloading trucks by hand or forklift for warehouse storage and deliveries.
Penn Hills School District - School Bus Driver January 05 – July 11
• Successful operation of a ten to seventy-two passenger vehicle along with specialty transportation for passengers with special needs.
• Mechanical and visual inspection done daily before any passenger trip to ensure safety of passengers and vehicle.
• Working with in strict time restraints to pick up and deliver passengers to pre-routed destinations
• Delivery of passengers to special events while safely following all traffic regulations and restrictions
Longue Vue Club – Professional Caddie June 72 – Present
Presbyterian Senior Care – Maintenance Technician II January 02 – September 04
• Maintenance and up-keep of two buildings with approximately 60 units
• Primary contact for all residents with maintenance issues including plumbing, painting, electrical, carpentry, moving and safety inspections of the infrastructure.
• Inventory of all maintenance products, and purchasing.
• Maintenance of the exterior building including painting, landscaping and masonry.
Don Allen Chevrolet – Maintenance Technician November 00 – November 01
• Maintenance and upkeep of Chevrolet’s main dealership building and a smaller Mazda office/dealership building
• Supervisions of a small team to ensure proper internal and external maintenance of the two facilities
• Inventory of all maintenance products for both locations and work vehicle, along with purchasing supplies associated with the maintenance department
• Light janitorial duty
Pittsburgh Sign Company – Sign Installer April 97 – November 00
• Operation of installation trucks (12-115ft height Boom Truck and Service Truck)
• Installation of storefront and large exterior signage
• Construction of very detailed electrical signage for both on-site and off-site locations
• Continual service of signage including maintenance, cleaning, lighting and wiring
• Safe Driving Record Award Jan 04 – Present
Award is given to the driver who demonstrates a safe driving record with no accidents, complaints or safety issues.
• Automatic / Standard
• Boom truck
• Flat bed trucks
• Passenger vehicles / School Bus
• Straight trucks (Box and Moving)
• Two ton to twenty ton fork lift
• Heating and Air Conditioning (very basic)
References Furnished Upon Request