Tel – 226-***-****
E-Mail – email@example.com
I am a performance driven and analytical professional with a current focus as an Electronics Engineering Technician currently working within the aerospace industry.
Summary of Qualifications
• Enhanced proficiency in testing, maintenance and repair of digital control systems.
• Strong working knowledge within the areas of digital components, microprocessors and microcontrollers.
• Extensive experience using oscilloscope, function-generator and digital multi-meter test equipment.
Electronic Control Systems Design Verification / Electrical Assembly Debugging
Test System Calibration Assembly Language Coding
Electrical Troubleshooting Failure Investigation Systems
R & O Testing Corrective Action Reports
AutoCAD PLC Programming
MATLAB Assembly Language
C Programming Language Visual Basic
Education, Training and Certifications
2000 – John Paul II Secondary School, London Ontario – High School Diploma
2005 – Fanshawe College, London, Ontario – Electronic Engineering Technician Diploma
2005 – Fanshawe College, London, Ontario – Fiber-Optic Fusion Training
2007 – Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Stratford, Ontario – NASA Soldering Certification
2008 – Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Stratford, Ontario – Lean Manufacturing Training
2008 – Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Stratford, Ontario – 5S Training
Security Clearance: Level 1 – Enhanced Reliability
2005 – Present – Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Stratford, Ontario – Electronic Test Technician
• Assisting in the development of test software and hardware for use in commercial and military aircraft.
• Maintaining, testing and repairing a variety of instrumentation and equipment.
• Scheduling the usage of thermal programming and vibration chambers.
• Designing and redesigning of test fixtures for real world applications as well as retro-fitting sensors.
• Calibration of testing systems and sensors including thermal champers/ovens, vibration machine, test boxes, software, test meters, spectrum dynamic meters and software, North Atlantic/Clark Hess, test stand components, mechanical test fixtures, test loads, cables and printed circuit boards.
• Troubleshooting of new electrical prototype design issues.
• Training Assemblers on basic electrical knowledge of sensor operation.
• Ensuring instruments, gauges and testing devices are calibrated precisely for accurate measurement.
• Collection, analysis and interpretation of data and reporting.
• Archiving test acceptance procedures data.
Other Interests and Activities
• Amateur Radio/Radio Electronics
• Coaching/playing sports
References Available Upon Request