**** * ***** ***, ****** IL, 60076
DePaul University Chicago, IL Graduated: March 2012
Bachelors of Sciences: Information Systems (Current GPA 3.767/4.00)
• Worked on a database management project on SQL
• Created websites in Wordpress and Joomla
• Worked on a real world documentation of prototyping, user requirements, design analysis, usability testing, use case development and UML
• Worked as the documentation manager in the final year project, which was to create a Content management system
• Worked on OpenBravo ERP system.
SZABIST Karachi, Pakistan August 2007 - December 2009
Bachelors of Sciences: Computer Sciences (Completed 130.5 credit hours)
• Languages: C, C++, HTML, HTML5, java script
• Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Macintosh
• Software: MS Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Front Page, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, WordPress, Joomla, ADP Payroll expert, Microsoft Outlook, Databases: MySQL, ERP: Open Bravo, Quick Books
Alcatel-Lucent Inc – Plano, Tx May 2012- Present
Noc Engineer for tier 1 (Contract position for 6months)
• Provide surveillance capabilities for alarm monitoring and Tier 1 maintenance analysis and ensure maximum possible service availability and performance. Also provision customer network services on core equipment.
• Provide support services for Engineering and other technical teams.
• Work with OMS 1350 and remotely view cisco equipment to ensure successful communication amongst different sites.
University Ministry in the Loop - DePaul, Chicago, IL September 2011 – March 2012
• Helped conceptually and graphically design and distribute/hang flyers
• Contributed towards developing and implementing creative outreach strategies
• Provided administrative support by performing general office work
Fazal Development Network, Chicago, IL March 2011- June 2011
IT Help Desk Intern
• Tracked all important documents and monitored problems to ensure a timely resolution
• Installed and configured workstations. Also updated data and reformed manual/automatic backup as needed.
• Generated bi-weekly payroll using ADP Pay-ex software for the entire company.
Aga Khan Youth and Sports Board, Kampala, Uganda June 2007 – January 2010
Content lead (Volunteered remotely from Pakistan and also during school breaks while visiting my family)
• Managed team of 10 engaged in educational advancement and positive development of youth.
• Introduced innovative programs such as Academic day camps, confidence building seminar, fitness clubs and organized sports tournaments
Girl Scouts Kampala, Uganda January 2003 – May 2007
Girl Scout then promoted to a team leader in 2005
• Led a team of 50 highly capable girl scouts and organized meetings with the entire troop every month.
• Organized charity and community service events partnering with Red Cross and Habitat for Humanity.
• Tau Sigma Honors Society
• Golden Key International Honors Society
LANGUAGE SKILLS: English, French, Hindi