Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Phone No: 91-738*******
Address : Shetpally
• Having 7 years of experience in Transportation as Transportation Coordinator and Bus Driver.
• Extensive expertise in Auto CAD 2D
• Worked extensively As a Transportation Foreman
• Skilled knowledge Auto CAD under Windows environment.ss
• Proficient in creating reports using the Quality Inspections and PM Inspections
• Involved in Writing detailed test requirements from supporting documents.
• Good experience in Project / Product testing
• Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills.
• Impressive Communication and Interpersonal skills with clear understanding of business
ACHIEVEMENTS: I have been awarded with “Best employee of the month”, I got Appreciations several times for my best skills.
• Working as a Transportation Coordinator in Kellogg Brown & Root KBR, Iraq from Nov-2005 to Jan-2010 date.
Software IDE : Auto CAD 2D.
Operating Systems : WINDOWS 2000/2003 XP
Diploma in Computer Science and engineering
Project Name : Operations and Maintenance Transportation
Duration : Nov-2005 to Jan-2010 date
Environment : Forms and Reports
Role : Transportation Coordinator
Testing used : To inspect the Heavy Vehicles and check the locations water level
Client : Kellogg Brown and Root, USA.
KBR's roots in the U S Government & Infrastructure Business date back to a small road construction company founded in 1919 by brothers George and Herman Brown and their brother-in-law, Dan Root. Known as Brown and Root, the Houston-based company expanded its capabilities to include major infrastructure projects, made its mark building warships during World War II and later established a significant business serving the energy sector, KBR operates in remote locations and conquers challenging projects in regions such as the Middle East, Russia, the UK, and Africa, supporting the U.S. Departments of Energy, State, Homeland Security, among others. KBR's cost-effective and timely solutions, along with our experienced global work-force, truly make a difference in mission success.
Mission, Vision and Values At KBR, Mission, Vision and Values are not just words. They are the guiding principles that have made KBR a leader in each of the markets we serve around the world. They are the core beliefs that will lead us to continued success.
We are also a leading supplier of global contingency operations, assisting U.S. military forces around the world. Our logistical support program in the Balkans - where we have provided theater-level services and temporary construction facilities for U.S. Army peacekeepers - has become the benchmark for the Department of Defense (DOD) logistics training program. Our life support, rapid response delivery and sustainment support capabilities have been tested and proven in Iraq, where KBR constructs facilities and manages infrastructure for the U.S. military, built under the Logistics Civil Augmentation Program (LOGCAP III).
Roles & Responsibilities
• A positive and professional attitude to work in this business is maintained
• Equipment is driven in a safe and professional manner at all times
• Drive defensively in all conditions
• Equipment is maintained in good operating condition at all times
• Ensure paper work is filled out properly and complete in its form: Logbooks and inspections
Having 2 years experience in India as a Driver Foremen in Dhishana Engg Pvt.Ltd
Roles & Responsibilities
• The vehicle does not exceed dimension or mass limits.
• The load is appropriately restrained.
• All required equipment is properly ﬁtted to the vehicle.
• Required rest breaks are taken and driving hour’s regulations and speed limits are observed.
• Safe and responsible driving behaviour is demonstrated at all times.
Date: Aravind Bomma