Mobile no: +91-957*******
To obtain the position of an equity research analyst in a prestigious organization that will provide me an opportunity to utilize my skills and experience towards professional development
• Skilled Professional, with Experience of more than 18 months in the field of Equity Research, financial modeling and analyst research report writing in a well known equity research firm.
• Comprehensive knowledge of financial modeling and financial statement analysis
• In-depth knowledge of evaluating business models and industry trends
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in verbal and written
• Good problem solving skills and has the ability to summarize complex financial information
• Proficient in Microsoft office products and the Internet
• Excellent analytical and logical thinking
• Team work
Currently working as an Equity Research Analyst, in Reval Analytics services Pvt. Ltd, Pune.
Duration Since 14th Feb 2011 till date
• Perform fundamental research of the Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Leisure products, Personal care products and Textile industries
• To build financial models after analyzing economy, industry and company reports
• To forecast mainly the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
• To build advanced models for the fixed assets, debt, dividends etc.
• To do company valuation using discounted cash flows approach (DCF) and relative valuation approach.
• To carry out detailed forensic fundamental research and analyzing the quality of earnings of firms.
• To prepare scenario roadmaps taking investor to the major assumptions used in the model.
• To prepare the industry newsletter, company presentation and blogs posting.
• To write Analyst Research Report
• To Write industry thematic and Industry newsletter on monthly bases
Corporate and Industry Interface (Summer Internship) & Project
Company Name : Reliance money, Nehru Place, Delhi – 2009
Key role : Management Trainee – 2 Months
Research for business development : Prepare the Questionnaire and conduct the survey
Marketing (strategies and recommendations) : To analyze the competitor’s products & their
Target market strategies and make the marketing and sales strategies for R-Money products.
Academic & Professional Qualification
• Certification in “Financial Modeling & Equity Valuation” from Academy of financial training.
• Passed NCFM’s Derivatives Market Module.
• Passed NCFM’s Capital Market Module.
• MBA from Kohinoor Business School center for research and management studies, Khandala.
• Bachelor of Computer Science from B.U., Jhansi.
• MS Excel – Advanced Look-up Functions, Data Validation, 3D-Charts, Referencing, Scenario Analysis, Goal Seek, Sensitivity Analysis, Conditional Formatting, Nesting, Filters, Hyper linking, Other Data Functions.
• Windows XP, vista, windows 7
Date of Birth : 15th July 1985
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
Language proficiency : English, Sanskrit and Hindi.
Current Address : Flat No 16, Lane no.11, Shahu Colony Karve