Looking for a challenging career which demands the best of my professional ability in terms of technical and analytical skills and helps me in enhancing my knowledge and to be known as a one of the best automobile developers.
Courses Board/ University Marks Obtained Year of Passing
B-tech 6th sem Kurukshetra University 73 2012
B-tech 5th sem Kurukshetra University 78 2012
B-tech 4th sem Kurukshetra University 78 2011
B-tech 3rd sem Kurukshetra University 82 2011
B-tech 2nd sem Kurukshetra University 74 2010
B-tech 1st sem Kurukshetra University 78.9 2009
12th CBSE 70 2009
10th CBSE 85 2007
Operating Systems Windows 98/XP/7/2008/Vista
Programming Languages C,MS-Office
Hardware Skills Installation of OS, Assembly of 4 wheeler engine
ACHIEVEMENTS & PARTICIPATIONS
• Organizer of many events in College Fest
• Quiz competition in School
• Played for State level Basketball tournament.
• Participated in speech competition in School and college
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
• Playing Cricket
• Playing Billiards
• Playing PC Games
Date of Birth : 13th February 1992
Father’s Name : Mr. Mahender Pal Sharma
Mother’s Name : Mrs. Shashi Bala Sharma
Permanent Address : #3327/216A, Gandhi Nagar, Urban Estate, Rewari, Haryana
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English, Hindi
Project Trainee at SUZUKI POWERTRAIN INDIA LIMITED (SPIL), MANESAR where completed the following projects:-
• Regrinding of tools with the help of Ecogrind Machine by seeing any drawing.
• Study of crank shaft, cylinder-head, cylinder block, cam carrier, bed plate, cam shaft line in Four wheeler Engine Production Plant.
• Implementation of Kaizen in Engine Production Department.
• Designed and implemented the layout of Tool Room in EPD.
I hereby declare that above mentioned information are true in best of my knowledge and belief
Place: - Rewari
Date: - 22th Aug’2012