Michelle R. Spencer
**** *. ****** ****** ● Corsicana,TX75110
Seeking a Managers position where my extensive experience combined with my proven management, program development, effective sales and team building/training skills will be an asset.
Results-driven professional, with a unique blend of long term goal oriented persona, Administrative experience. Experience includes success in sales and strategic accounts in management roles. While serving as a Manager demonstrated proven outcomes in developing strategic/tactical plans to help the companies specific needs. Extensive knowledge with computer programs such as Word, Power point, Excel, People Soft 8, Lotus, IM, Email, and many more computer program knowledge.
Proven ability to work and lead in fast-paced, cross-functional team environments. Developed and implemented goals, team building exercises, hold and wrap goals.Responsible for training multiple accounts management and sales for companies.
Inbound and Outbound call center, Team Lead, E-Commerce, Customer Service Calls, Newsletter, Stats. Answering about 150-200 calls a day.
Out of 100 peers I was recognized for inspiration to others in the workplace, and also for my work within the call center.
* Customer Resolution with problem solving
* Develop detailed billing and account inquiries
* Work with multiple computer applications at the same time, to complete task at hand
* Communicate with personnel, including sales management to better the center
* Assist in resolving issues that may present barriers to product access
Organization of office bookkeeping, QuickBooks database, building spreadsheets and Data Entry, Payroll, Scheduling, Telephone Dispatching, Conferencing, PBX systems, direct contact with all aspect of personal assistant to owner.
* Daily interaction with customers on information or sales
* Responsible for all payroll tasks
* Responsible for Quick books entry's, and all aspects of paperwork
* Sold and marketed several major brands of air conditioning units & equiptment
* Dispatch all techs to all work site
Worked on multiple job site for employers needing temp help, with my expertise.
* Data Entry (SAP)
* Internet Researcher
* Administrative Assistant
* Helper with Brown & Root, Chemical training certifications
Business Owner, TriSoft
Marketing, Sales for computer sales and service, Software, Hardware, Installation, Management of all employees, and bookkeeping and payroll, scheduling.
* Responsibilities included every aspect of sales & installation of computers to corporations
* All aspects of taxes, billing and receiving, also sales and marketing
* Experienced in Finance & Accounting and Information Technology
* South Texas Community College, Administrative Assistant Courses:
* Southwest Communications, Certification in Phlebotomy: GP 4.0
* Four day seminar for Telecommunications training