Objective: I am a hard working and highly knowledgeable college graduate seeking a position in the computer networking or computer repair field which will allow me to utilize my education, experience, and qualifications.
2012-present KForce Staffing Tampa, Fla.
• Installed, configured, and tested Mac- iPod networks for Genesis Rehab sites in Virginia Beach, VA
• Instructed Genesis staff on routine operations and continued care of the network components.
2010-2012 Centura College Chesapeake, VA
Computer Tech (Student Project Lead)
• Communicate and work alongside IT staff as project lead to build and maintain network servers, rewire classrooms, as well as to update and troubleshoot operating systems for entire building.
• Maintain records of network data to determine network usage, disk space availability, or sever function.
• Configure security settings or access permissions for groups or individuals.
• Identify the causes of networking problems, using diagnostic testing software and equipment.
• Install new hardware or software systems or components, ensuring integration with existing network systems.
• Install and perform repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
• Advise staff concerning equipment operation, maintenance, or programming.
• Configure wide area network (WAN) or local area network (LAN) routers.
2011-present Branson & Martin PC Repair Chesapeake, VA
• Converse with customers to determine details of equipment problems.
• Reinstall software programs and hardware or adjust settings on existing software to fix machine malfunctions.
• Reassemble machines according to specifications after making repair or replacing parts.
• Maintain records of equipment maintenance work and repairs.
May 2012 Centura College Chesapeake, VA
Associates of Occupational Science in
Computer Networking Management
Strong working knowledge of Windows XP, Windows 7, Server 2008, Ubuntu (Linux) Wireshark, Cisco routing simulators, and Microsoft office 2007-2010.