Position: Medical technologist
CERTIFICATION: Medical Technologist MT (ASCP)
Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology, Minor in Chemistry
Wichita State University, Wichita, Ks (2008)
Work experience/ Intership
Portland VA Medical Center, Portland,OR (October 2009- May 2010)
Via Christi Regional Medical Center, Wichita, KS (August 2007- May 2008) – Intership. Wichita Clinic (August 2007- May 2008)
• Conducted daily aerobic and anaerobic bacteriology testing, gram stains, multiple set up procedures including urine, blood, tissue, and swabs from various sources, MRSA PCR, susceptibility and ID, work- up of positive blood cultures from BacT/ALERT instrument. Also, conducted rapid tests including Rapid Flu, RSV, Rapid Strep, and Wet mount.
• Performed manual cell differentials, manual body fluid cell counts, dilution procedures, CBC with automated differential using LH 750, PT/INR, PTT, Fibrinogen, and D- Dimer on STAGO Compact.
• Conducted automated urinalysis and manual dipstick with microscopic exams on Iris/IQ system.
• Conducted type & screens, antibody identification, crossmathes, saline replacement, DATs, elutions, thawed plasma, assigned units blood products.
• Received shipments from American Red Cross
• Blood Bank software experience on VBECS and Vista.
Chemistry and Immunology
• Performed chemistry and immunology testing.
Daily/weekly maintenance with Cobas 6000 c501 &c601, and Cobas 411
Salem, OR - polymer, composite, details, project, here,...
Computer Science Technical
Salem, OR - technical, computer science, bpo, learn, process,...
Engineer, Management, Manufacturing
Jefferson, OR - machinist, accomplishments, tooling, journeyman,...
Philomath, OR - standards, automation, lead, project, delivery,...
Mechanical Design Service
Eugene, OR - machinist, drafting, mechanical design, solid,...
Salem, OR - marion, policy, court, five, naval, million, air,...
Salem, OR - boiler, corrective, problem, facility, estimating,...