Solutions-focused, team oriented professional with broad-based experience and hands-on skill in the successful implementation of highly effective operations and the cost-effective management of innovative customer and technical support strategies. Proven ability to successfully analyze an organization's critical support requirements, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities, and develop innovative solutions for increasing reliability and improving productivity. A broad understanding of computer hardware and software, including installation, configuration, management, troubleshooting, and support.
Visual Basics • Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP • Oracle • Java • DBase II
C++- Visual Basics • MS Office • Cobol
Sales Associate Conn’s Electronics-Houston, Texas
Nov 06 - Present
Mentor/ Sales Support (Nov/2006- - present)
• Promoted to mentor new sales associates on handling sales processes and mentoring other support professionals while working via phone, email, and face to face.
Support Associate for customer accounts.
• Promoted from frontline sales professional to second-tier sales support, supervising frontline phone support for customers with issues with credit accounts, personal computers, and other similar products.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of effective training and support solutions that are designed to provide and improve productivity in store operations. Also allow faster access to critical information for customers.
• Implement effective customer satisfaction strategies by identifying and eliminating the root causes of customer problems. Also implementing a five step sales process that helps meet monthly sales quota.
• Utilize Dos Application to conduct call centers, to provide sales leads, and perform random-inventory audits and inventory cycle counts.
Computer Operator Hewlett Packard Invent - Houston, Texas (June/2006 - Nov/2006)
• Building computer servers, completing installation of hardware products such as the server mother board, processors, memory dimms, and hard drives.
. Performed diagnostics test on the server which requires the setting of raids. Also perform test on all of the other components contained in the server, to insure that they are working properly. If error occurs, responsible for recognizing error code and reporting it to the engineer.
Information and Data Provider Shavers Catering- Shreveport, La (Feb/2002 - May/2006)
• Provide comprehensive system support, configuration, maintenance, also maintaining the company’s database dictionaries and integration of systems through database design.
Grambling State University- Grambling La
Bachelor Degree in Computer Information Systems
Graduation May 2006