Enclosed you will find my resume for your review. I am very interested in becoming a part of your team. Your company would gain an individual who is dependable, motivated, and professional.
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my credentials with you at a mutually
convenient time. Thank you for your consideration.
· To work in a technically oriented company where I can apply my 29 years of experience to advance the goals and objectives of the company.
· Created and/or followed test procedures and schematics related to testing, component to system level.
· Trouble-shoot (debug) complex systems down to the component level using available documentation (schematics) as well as document and perform failure analysis of suspect component to determine the root cause of the failure.
· Carried out extensive studies / margin tests on engineering pilots and production built instruments to access robustness of design.
· Presented failure analysis data to Supervisor, Project and Reliability Engineers to discuss possible solutions
· Proficient in the use of test equipment (DVM, oscilloscopes, force gauges, transducers, flow meters, power supplies, Hydra recorders, Balances, and others) and tools including SMT soldering station.
· Proficient in designing and fabricating test fixtures for the purpose of validation / characterization testing of mechanical and / or electromechanical components and sub-assemblies.
· Generated charts and reports from data collected from tests using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
· Scheduled as well as programmed and verified the running temperature / humidity of several environmental chambers.
Beckman Coulter, 11800 S.W. 147 Ave., Miami, FL, 33165Principal Engineering Technician, January, 1980 to October, 2009· Manufacturing technician for a chemistry analyzer, DACOS. Responsible for testing, debugging, repairing and qualifying instrument as required.· Manufacturing technician for a hematology instrument, STKR blood analyzer. Responsible for testing, debugging, repairing and qualifying instrument as required.· Components engineering technician, responsible for performing qualification and characterization test activities for new products and end of life issues.· Reliability engineering technician, responsible for reliability testing (Characterization, Life Characterization, Qualification) of components and sub-assemblies for projects, line engineering and manufacturing as well as system level V & V activities. Involved in qualification testing related to end of life issues as well as ASCOS initiative.
· Miami Dade College, 11380 N.W. 27 Ave., Miami, FL, 33167Associate in Science in Electronic Technology, January, 1980· In addition pursued a BSET from FIU, unable to complete due to the elimination of the BSET program from FIU’s curriculum prior to completing program.
References Available Upon Request