Enthusiastic Physical Therapist versed in patient
assessment and education. Builds meticulous
treatment plans and frequently assesses progress.
Compassionate and energetic healthcare provider
with over 10 years of industry success.
D.O.B: 29 APRIL 1987
• Treatment Planning
• Patient assessment
• Safety management
• Patient– focused therapy
• Direct patient care
• Conversant to work with Microsoft word & execel
• Exercise planning
• Progress documentation
• Therapeutic massage
ST.JOHN PAUL II OARTHOPEDIC HOSPITAL
PHYSIOTHEAPIST JAN 2010 TO MAR 2011
• Dealt with neurological conditions.
• Managed both pre and post operated orthopedic conditions.
• Managed children with physical disabilities.
• Managed soft tissue and sports injuries
• Administered physical agents and manual therapeutic techniques to relieve pain and attain established goals.
• Promoted health and wellness of patients with advice on ergonomics and injury prevention.
AL-SHIFA HEALTH CENTRE
HEAD OF PHYSIOTHERAPY APRIL 2011 TO JULY 2015
• Managed departmental administrative duties which includes, report preparation, department supervision and monitoring and evaluation of departmental performance.
• Dealt with sports injuries, medical and surgical conditions, pre and post operated cases, home based care program for children with disa- bility and all forms of neurological cases.
• Managed loss of weight programs and physical fitness classes.
• Created Community based rehab for children with cerebral palsy and care for geriatrics with disability.
NAPSA STARS FOOTBALL CLUB
TEAM PHYSIOTHERAPIST SEP 2015 TO DATE
• Managing sports injuries
• Advising on the training of the team fitness programs
• Prevention of injuries
• Monitoring diet of the players and advice where possible.
• Preparation of the team before the games physically.
• Managing of injuries emerging from training activity and post-match.
• Advising on medical issues concerning the team
• Attending to everyday medical related programs
• Assessment of player’s fitness.
• Offering basic treatment of various medical conditions that may arise before a major management.
DIPLOMA– PHYSIOTHERAPY DEC 2009
Evelyn Hone College Of Arts and sciences
DIPLOMA– FIFA FOOTBALL MEDICINE -JUL 2019
FIFA Medical Network
DIPLOMA– PHYSICAL THERAPY AIDE -OCT 2020
ADVANCED DIPLOMA - COMPUTER NETWORK-
ING NOV 2020
CERTIFICATE - ELDERLY CARE AND CARING
FOR THE DISABLED JAN 2022
CERTIFICATE - INTRODUCTION TO CEREBRAL
PALSY MAY 2022
CERTIFICATE– CPR,AED AND FIRST AID
ALISON JAN 2023
CERTIFICATE– THERAPY FOR SPORTS INJURIES
Alison SEPT 2022
CERTIFICATE– BASIC SPORTS MEDICINE JUN 2023
• English Proficiently
• Bemba Advanced
• Nyanja Proficiently
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
I did A variety of part time jobs which includes -
Worked for Pep Stores Zambia as a Shop assistant in 2006, helped in everyday activity of running the store and stock taking.
Did 3 months industrial attachment with Chiainama hills hos- pital and another 3 months with Kasama General hospital in 2009.
Worked part time at Lusaka power house rugby club in 2010.
Worked for PRO- TOUCH Physiotherapy clinic over the weekends in 2009 while still in school.
In 2011 joined NAPSA STARS FC then it was PROFUND WORRIORS on part time and helped the team first aid and all the duties related to health until 2015 became employed on fulltime.
POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Course representative during my last year of tertiary edu- cation at Evelyn hone college.
Secretary of the Brass band at saint Francis High School 2005.
Church council publicity secretary at Saint Francis high School. 2004-2005
Chairman of the Jets club at Saint Francis high School.
Head Of Department physiotherapy Alshifa Health Centre 2012-2015
Head of Medical department Napsa stars Football Club ACTIVITIES/INTERESTS
Music writing and singing
Friend making and networking
Voluntary activities participation
Interested in developmental community care programs
Support for the disabled
Love watching soccer when not pre occupied by my prima- ry duties’
Driving Vehicles up to 16000 kg
IT; familiar with word, excel and windows operating system
Physical training I instructor
Ms Gwen Chipasula Ms Sheela Joseph
PR and MEDIA OFFICER former Adminstrator
NAPSA stars Football club Al-shifa health Centre
National Pensions Schemes Authority