Certified: CompTIA A+ and AWS Cloud Practitioner
Washington, DC email@example.com 240-***-**** Certified IT Professional with years of experience working in a fast-paced environment. Proven ability in Office Management, Project Coordination, troubleshooting and customer service skills. SKILLS
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
● CompTIA A+ certified professional with expert knowledge of software, hardware, and networking technical sup- port.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a demonstrated willingness to work in a team environment with diverse groups and establish ongoing relationships.
● Proficient in computer imaging and monitor installation.
● Outstanding research and information management capabilities.
● Demonstrated strengths in rapidly diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving client issues.
● Proficient in various computer systems, languages, tools, and testing methodologies. EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
DC Infrastructure Academy (DCIA), Washington DC Completed July 2022 CompTIA A+
Vets Group Training Academy, Washington DC Completed August 2022 Amazon- AWS Cloud Practitioner
Potomac High School, Oxon Hill, MD Graduated 2003
PC/Monitor Refresh Project Coordinator 09/15/2022 - Present Larsen & Toubro Infotech LLC, Washington, DC
● Manages two cross functional projects of high complexity
● Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts daily,
● Generate status report and communicate with the client and project leadership.
● Create spreadsheets for tracking laptop and monitor inventory along with deployments, installations, and the re- sources that assisted.
Security Officer 1/2016 - 09/2021
GardaWorld Security, Washington, DC (06/2021-09/2022) WarnerMedia Global Security (CNN), Washington, D.C. (04/2018 - 12/20) MGM National Harbor, Oxon Hill, MD (11/2016 - 12/2017) Allied Universal Security, Washington D.C (1/2016 - 11-2016)
● Monitored activity using CCTV surveillance systems/fire alarm system.
● Served as Acting Supervisor when Supervisors were not on duty, Including making weekly schedules for Officers.
● Patrolled and inspected CNN Property for any distress, theft, trespass, unusual activity, or required maintenance.
● Email clients daily via Outlook email software.
● Kept inventory of equipment, vehicles, keys, and access passes. Customer Service Excellent Communication Technical Troubleshooting Troubleshooting Printer Microsoft Office Email Troubleshooting Have Business Awareness
Software Installs Complaint Handling