Silver Spring, MD *****
Willing to relocate to: Washington, DC - Silver Spring, MD Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Safe Passage Worker
Colabotive solutions for communities - Washington, DC January 2022 to Present
In school safe passage worker
• Assist school with high rated incidents
• Weekly problem solving groups with students
• Aide students with everyday school needs
• Direct student to outside school resources through safe passage
• I have received an Mandate reporter certificate
• I have received an DCPS clearance for 2 years
Home Health Aide
Consumer Direct Care Network - Washington, DC
November 2020 to Present
• Helping with personal activities, such as bathing, dressing and grooming. Light housekeeping, such as doing laundry, washing dishes.
• administering medicines
• noticing changes in health conditions
Team Lead Sales Associate
Lord & Taylor - Rockville, MD
January 2017 to April 2020
• greeting clients when they enter the store
• helping clients find specific products or showing them how to use them
• Use of the POS register.
• Placing new merchandise on floor for display or on mannequins.
• Cleaning and sanitizing dressing rooms
• Helping customers style upcoming events and future events
• Placing orders over the phone or in store online orders
• Assisting with fittings and alterations
Sweetgreen - Washington, DC
January 2018 to July 2018
Take and prepare customer orders upon arrival or by online 3rd party.
• Responsible for daily operations of the store as shift leader
• Prep hot and cold foods for the next day to be cooked.
• Daily usage of POS (opening and closing).
• Open/Close front line at the start and end of each shift.
• Clean front line(sweep,mop,wipe down counters and walls) and store away dry food(s). Shift Supervisor/Key Holder
STARBUCKS - Washington, DC
April 2015 to December 2017
• Responsible For daily operations of the store on each shift as key holder.
• Counting and storing inventory upon daily deliveries.
• Coaching / supervising team members throughout the day
• Training new employees
• Tending to guest needs
• Maintaining a clean establishment
• Receive and deposit daily sale deposits and weekly change orders.
• Responsible for ordering and receiving inventory
• Responsible for recording food and diary temperatures
• Scheduling breaks for team members
received Food Handlers Certification as it is/was a requirement for all shift managers. Line Lead
Checkers Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc. - Washington, DC October 2014 to November 2016
• Take customer order and tender cash.
• Prepare food,drinks,condiments and utensils before customers arrival to drive thru-Window
• Coach and supervise team members on the line
• Assist and train team members on POS
• Maintaining a clean environment
• Closing / opening tills for a team members shift Lead Barista
December 2014 to July 2015
• Make coffee and like beverages.
• Warm and serve breakfast/lunch items.
• Run operations of bistro during each shift
• Tender cash
• Make daily cash deposits
• Count inventory
• Store away food and drinks at the end of each shift.
• Cleaning bistro
• daily use of POS
Customer Service Representative
starion energy inc
April 2012 to March 2013
• Greeting customers via walk in,phone or email.
• Assist with problem or reason for walking/calling.
• Sorting Mail.
• Occasional conference room setting up.
• Appointment scheduling.
High school or equivalent in General education
Stratford career institute - Washington, DC
August 2015 to December 2016
• Customer Service (7 years)
• Management (5 years)
• Cash Handling (6 years)
• Basic Computer Skills (10+ years)
• Hospitality (Less than 1 year)
• Barista experience
Certifications and Licenses
January 2020 to January 2025
February 2022 to Present
March 2023 to March 2027
May 2023 to May 2026
Customer service — Proficient
Identifying and resolving common customer issues
Full results: Proficient
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.