AKONKWA MIHIGO Gisèle
KICUKIRO District, Kigali City
Master of Science in Renewable Energy Student at the University of Rwanda/African Center of Excellence in Energy for Sustainable Development (UR-ACE-ESD) 2022-2023 Kigali Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) 2007-2011
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (MEE) Groupe Scolaire Saint Joseph de Nyamasheke 2001-2004
• Advanced General Certificate of secondary education in Mathematics and Physics
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
AMACO-PAINTS. From July 2019 to 2021
Position: Administrative Engineer.
Attention to details.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Problem solving skills.
To work under quickly pressure
Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance
Product quality and record
Mechanical and electrical Equipment storage
KIST-EWSA Training in Entrepreneurship Development for Renewable Energy 20/3- 24/8/2013
Achievement: Introduction to entrepreneurship development
• Biogas technology
• Solar energy technology
Akazi kanoze work readiness training in March 2013 Achievement:
• Goal setting and personal growth, Teamwork
• Time management and appropriate work conduct
• Customer service and communication
• Decision Marketing and leadership
• Work safety
• Rights and responsibilities at work
• Marketing skills and financial planning
Sulfo Rwanda industrial: Internship in Workshop Tools May 2011 - August 2011 Women in innovation presented by Johnson&Johnson
• Perform pipe work installation
• Install cold water system
• Install direct hot water
• Install drainage system
Total Energie proffesseurs associes: Training in Climate change and Energy transition 19 September to 21september 2022.
Driving License B
• Language: English, French, Kinyarwanda, Swahili
• Computer literacy: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Internet.
• DR. KAYIBANDA Venant, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
• HABIYAREMYE Joseph, e-mail: email@example.com Phone: 078*******
I declare that the information I have given above is true, accurate and complete. Date: 22 June 2023