Seeking a Phlebotomy Technician 1 position that will encourage professional growth. To obtain a position utilizing my technical skills in specimen collection, and quality hospitality knowledge in hopes to transition into the medical field.
· AUGUST 20230-PRESENT
Volunteer · Kaiser Permanente San Leandro Medical Center
· Greeter- welcoming and assisting patients/guests in their needs.
· Interdepartmental errand runner.
· OCTOBER 2022-PRESENT
Supervisor · Jack’s Restaurant and Bar, Newark, Ca.
· Efficient, professional, and high-quality customer service when managing floor operations, scheduling reservations, and handling customer complaint investigation and resolution.
· Avoiding unnecessary delays and errors by multi-tasking and utilizing problem-solving skills while employing strong front-line leadership.
· Report Preparation and Analysis using Excel spreadsheets, and Toast POS.
· Generating positive guest relations, and satisfactory conflict resolution including issues with service, food, takeout applications, and payment processing.
· JUNE 2017- PRESENT
Lead Bartender · Jack’s Restaurant and Bar, Newark, Ca.
· Training new hires in company standards of service.
· Manage bar inventory, restocked supplies, and maintained Department of Public Health cleanliness standards.
· JANUARY 2023- PRESENT
San Francisco State University · 1600 Holloway Ave, San Francisco, CA 94132
Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Nursing
· MARCH-APRIL 2023
Phlebotomy Technician Certification · CALRegional · Fremont, Ca. 94536
· AUGUST 2019- MAY 2022
Chabot College · Hayward, Ca. 94541 · AA Degree in Biology-Emphasis in Allied Health
· CPR & First Aid ·Administrative Support · Guest Relations & Conflict Resolution
· Phlebotomy- Venipuncture & Capillary · Centrifugation Processing
· Proper Collection of Blood Specimens & Handling Procedures · Cash Handling
· Interpersonal Communication & Leadership · Reliable
· Phlebotomy Certification (CPT 1)
· Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED- American Red Cross 2023-2025