G RAGAVI LinkedIn
To get into a challenging job where I can utilize my field of study and simultaneously
cultivate my humble knowledge to expand my understanding of the discipline that I
have chosen. To enable me to grow intellectually and morally in a new environment.
Year of CGPA/
Qualification Institution School/University
M.Sc. Food and Dr. N.G.P. Arts and Science College, Bharathiyar
Nutrition Coimbatore. University
B. Sc. Food
Dr. N.G.P. Arts and Science College, Bharathiyar
Coimbatore. University 2021 83.61
HSC Kamlavati Higher Secondary School, State Board 2018 65.75
Sahupuram, Tuticorin District.
Kamlavati Higher Secondary School, 2016 90.23
Sahupuram, Tuticorin District.
Quality control, Diet counselling, Food safety, Product development, Safety protocol,
TITLE:FORMULATION OF CHIKKI INCORPORATED WITH QUINOA SEEDS
TITLE:DEVELOPMENT AND FORMULATION OF TWISTY STICKS USING
PALMYRA (BORASSUS FLABELLIFER) TUBER FLOUR
• Central Government certificate course in Pickle Making.
• Certificate course in Sports Nutrition.
• Certificate course in Clinical Lab Technology
• Bachelor’s degree in Hindi.
• Diploma in Hospital Record Management.
• Diploma in Food Safety and Quality control
• Completed one day Training Programme at Kodai Cheese.
• Completed NPTEL certificate course on Developing Soft Skills and Personality.
• Completed NPTEL certificate course on Effective writing.
• Completed certificate course on Introduction to Computer at Spoken Tutorial
project at IIT Bombay.
INPLANT TRAINING PROGRAMME
• Completed 15 days implant training at AVE ICE PRODUCTS, Perumalpuram,
• Completed one month implant training at PERFETTI VAN MELLE INDIA Pvt
Ltd., Urapakkam, Chennai.
• Completed 22 days internship training at KOVAI MEDICAL CENTER AND
PAPER AND POSTER PRESENTATION
• Presented a paper titled “Development of chikki incorporated with quinoa
seeds” at K.S.R. College of Arts and Science for women,Thiruchengode.
• Presented a poster titled “Development and formulation of twisty sticks with
millet and palmyra ( Borassus flabellifer) tuber flour at PSG college of Arts and
• Presented a poster titled “Development and formulation of value added biscuits
among school going children” at Karpagam academy of higher education,
• Published a research article entitled “Development of chikki incorporated with
quinoa seeds” at K.S.R.College of Arts and Science for women,
CONFERENCE AND SEMINARS
• Attended National Workshop on Data Analytics and its application in Bio-
• Attended International conference on Prospects of Nutraceuticals and Natural
• Attended International Symposium on Evidence based Dietary Practice: Giving
your patients the benefits of science.
• Participated in International webinar on Metabolomics: A Novel Research tool
to examine mechanism underlying diet disease associated.
• Attended a National Conference on Futuristic Approaches in Transformation of
• Attended National webinar on Nutritional Care Process for Lifestyle Diseases.
• Attended a one-day seminar on Processing and Food Applications of Palm Oil.
• Attended international webinar on standard operation procedure in 5star hotel.
• Attended national webinar on role of antioxidant in preventing cancer.
• Attended International Conference on INDIAN DAIRYING – SUSTAINABILITY
AND NUTRITIONAL SECURITY on 14th October 2022.
• Leadership quality
• Interpersonal skill
• Communicative skill
• Optimistic person
• Good at MS Office
• Date of birth : 18.08.2000
• Nationality : Indian
• Address : 54, Azhagapuri South Street,
L R Nagar, Kayalpattinam,
Tamil Nadu, India - 628204
• Languages Known : Tamil, English, Hindi
• Hobbies : Drawing, Painting, Reading books.
I hereby declare that the above-provided information is true to the best of my
knowledge and belief.
PLACE: THOOTHUKUDI RAGAVI G