Concord, CA *****
Dynamic coordinating experience. Ability to assist and execute significant administration duties in a timely manner. Responsive and organized. Excellent and personable customer service/client relations demeanor. Enthusiastic and kind work attitude that contributes to a pleasant work environment. Willing to relocate to: Pleasant Hill, CA - Walnut Creek, CA - Pleasanton, CA Work Experience
Classroom Behavioral Aid
Maxim Healthcare Staffing - San Ramon, CA
August 2022 to February 2023
School behavior Aid
ATX Learning - Antioch, CA
January 2022 to July 2022
• Taught ABC's and numbers to 14 students with severe autism
• Communicated with parents regarding progress of education and social skills.
• Updated IEP daily with Special Education teacher.
• Taught and supported a class of 14 children with mod to severe behaviors.
• Reviewed work of children during circle time and sessions.
• Proposed intervention plans for each child, including short and long term goals, frequency and duration. Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Dream Lane ABA - Multiple Locations
September 2021 to February 2022
• Structured one-on-one instruction with children with Autism and other developmental disabilities in their home setting.
• Create a fun and supportive learning environment for children with special needs implement educational programs and behavior interventions as designed by a Behavior Analyst Supervisor.
• Promote the development of functional communication skills.
• Support independence with adaptive living skills (daily routines)
• Collect clinical data and track progress.
• Participate in team meetings with a BCBA, parents, and other team members. Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Trumpet Behavioral Health - Dublin, CA
June 2021 to September 2021
• Apply behavioral techniques to special children, based on the collection of data collected by the technique and their guardians.
• Provide services that is specialized in techniques that will assist in life skills, socially acceptable behavior, and communication skills for children diagnosed with their specific Autism disorders.
• Employing techniques such as behavior modification and positive reinforcement. Protective Gown Assembly Line
Daniels Wood Land, Inc
April 2020 to August 2020
• Manufacture plastic gowns to protect emergency responders during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
• Orchestrated organizational assembly strategy to produce products to conform to design specifications.
• Used established assembly instructions to complete jobs efficiently.
• Boxed, labeled and moved items to keep production lines moving swiftly.
• Maintained work area safety and appearance, focusing on safety, organization and cleanliness.
• Recognized defective material and reported issues to management to facilitate prompt resolution.
• Contributed to team-based environment to maintain line productivity and meet expected deadlines. Food Preparation/Production Worker
Rustic Fire Company - Paso Robles, CA
March 2019 to April 2019
• Packaged and stored food products appropriately to ensure handling and preservation.
• Re-stocked, organized and arranged service and food stations.
• Maintained clean and sanitized work area in accordance with food safety guidelines avoiding cross- contaminations of raw and prepared food products.
• Cross-trained in other kitchen positions to support team and meet customer needs.
• Followed recipes and customer requests to prepare high-quality, delicious meals.
• Organized ingredients and restocked supplies to prepare for busy periods.
• Juggled multiple projects and tasks to ensure high quality and timely delivery.
• Demonstrated self-reliance by meeting and exceeding workflow needs.
• Exceeded customer satisfaction by finding creative solutions to problems. Education
High School Diploma
Paso Robles High School - Paso Robles, CA
Cuesta College - Paso Robles, CA
• Customer Service
• Food Service
• Restaurant Experience
• Organizational Skills
• Kitchen Experience
• Exceptional and courteous customer service (4 years)
• Autism experience (6 years)
• Time management
• Highly detail oriented
• Sharp communication skills - Both written and verbal
• Proficient typing
• Thrives in a fast paced work environment
• Self motivated in any work environment
• Adaptive team player
• Active Listening
• Childcare (6 years)
• Special education (6 years)
• Special needs (5 years)
• Applied Behavior Analysis
• Behavioral Health
• Behavioral Therapy
• Developmental Disabilities Experience
Certifications and Licenses
September 2020 to September 2024
July 2022 to July 2024